I Wish We Were Together Right Now

His Thoughts

••Canada••

'This meeting is so boring. We're never going to figure this problem out if we keep fighting like this.' Matthew thought as the meeting went on as it usually did, nothing getting done. 'I wish I could be with {Y-N} right now, I also wish I could breath!' He thought and tried pushing the Russian man who was currently sitting on him. "Who are you?" Was heard and Matthew just sighed. "I'm Canada."

••America••
'This meeting is so boring.' Alfred thought as he sat there listening to Germany yell at everyone to be quiet. "America, do you have anything on the matter of global warming?" Germany asked and America just shook his head and looked at the papers scattered in front of him. It was then everyone realized that something was drastically wrong with him. "U-Um America?" England started and France finished for him. "Is someone missing their belle fille?" He asked and America just adjusted his glasses. "I'm fine, let's just get this meeting done and over with." He stated very uncharacteristically earning worried glances from the other nations.

••England••
'I wonder how she's doing.' Arthur thought as he sat in the meeting room doodling on his paper. Everyone noticed there was something wrong with him as he didn't shove France off when he wrapped an arm around him. "Angleterre are you alright?" Arthur just stopped doodling and looked up at him. "I bet she's lonely right now." France's face softened and he looked away. "Oui, I bet she is. There's only 2 weeks left at least." He said trying to cheer him up, Arthur just set his head down on the desk.

••China••
"But don't you want some Chinese tasty treats-aru?" Yao asked as the countries argued around him. "No we don't!" England yelled at him and Yao rolled his eyes. "Silly Western countries, you're so immature." Before putting the treats away he pulled out something he didn't notice before. It was a container full of almond cookies in the shape of Hello Kitty with a note on it. 'For when you need something to eat during the meetings <3' He blushed and opened it up and took one and bit into it. He swallowed the bit and looked sadly at it. 'I miss her.' He dejectedly thought as he ate the rest of the cookie.

••France••
'This meeting is such a waste of time. If it weren't for this foolish meeting I could be at home with ma petite colombe.' France sadly thought as he sat at the world meeting. "Keep that face up frog and your country will start experiencing rain." France just sighed and sadly looked at him. "You would not understand Angleterre, you don't have a chère at home sad and lonely waiting for you to come back to her." England coughed into his fist looking away with a blush on his face. "W-Well, I'm happy that you found someone that cares that much about you." He quickly looked at him and crossed his arms. "Although I don't understand how anyone could stand you." France looked up appreciatively at him with a small smile on his face at the thought of you.

••Russia••
A dark aura was surrounding Ivan as he sat in the meeting. As much as Germany tried to keep the meeting on track, he couldn't with everyone freaking out about Ivan's attitude. Clearing his throat Germany finally dismissed the meeting and the other countries quickly fled the room except Ivan. He stayed sitting in his spot tapping his fingers on the table. He took his phone out and dialed your number and waited for you to pick up. When it went to voicemail he sighed and looked out the window. 'If only my sunshine was here.'

••Germany••
"Vould everyvone be quiet!" Ludwig yelled and everyone froze. "Let's sit down and get zhis stupid meeting over." He irritably said and sighed. Everyone noticed that he was more grumpy and stern than usual. "Ve~ Germany, are-a you ok?" Italy asked and he nodded. "Ja, I'm fine." He shuffled through his papers and found the one that he needed. "Does anyvone have anyzhing to zhe issue of water?" He asked and no one raised their hand. "Alright, moving on zhen."

••Italy••
"Come on Itary, we need to go to the meeting." Japan tried to get Feliciano into the meeting room but he wouldn't budge. "I-a want to see-a my bella!" He cried out and Japan sighed, knowing he wasn't going to give in that easily. "Yo Italy, what's the problem?" America asked as he saw Italy crying outside the door. "I-a want to see my-a bella." He said sadly and America patted his shoulder. "Hey, don't worry. The meeting will be done in 2 weeks so you can see her then." He told the crying Italian trying to cheer him up but that didn't work. Feliciano finally went into the meeting when Germany told him that he wouldn't make pasta for a month.

••Japan••
"Aiyah! Japan come here-aru!" Japan looked to see the other Asian countries on the far end of the meeting's table. Going over to them he sat down and watched as they interacted. His mind started wandering to how you were doing back home. Were you ok? Were you safe? Were you lonely? His thoughts were interrupted by Taiwan's voice asking if he was ok. "Hai, I'm ok." She frowned and sat next to him. "I can see you're not, so what's wrong?" She asked a bit more sternly and he sighed. "I'm worried about {Y-N}-chan." He admitted and she smiled. "I'm sure she's fine. It's nice to know that you're close to someone again." She said and got up to get South Korea off of China. He slightly smiled at the thought of being close to someone again. 'It is nice being crose to her.'

••Romano••
"Shut up-a you bastardo!" Lovino yelled at Italy. "Fratello?" He started to question but stopped when he thought of the problem. "Do you-a miss la tua ragazza?" Lovino blushed and crossed his arms as he flopped onto his bed at the hotel he was staying at. "Vaffanculo." He said and glared at Italy. "But Fratello-" "I said vaffanculo bastardo!" He yelled and threw a shoe at the door where Italy ran out and shut it. Frowning he pulled his phone out and dialed your number. You didn't pick up and he frowned before dropping his phone next to him on the bed. "Accidenti." He muttered in frustration and sighed. '2 more weeks, that's it.'

••Spain••
"Oi tomato bastardo." Antonio heard Romano call out and he looked behind him. "What's-a wrong with you?" He asked as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "Nothing, Soy muy bueno!" Was Antonio's with smile on his face. "Tch, I-a know that's not-a fucking true. Is it-a because of your ragazza?" Romano asked and Antonio's smile fell. "Sí, I miss her." He muttered and Romano looked away. "W-Well you'll-a get to see-a her soon. There's only a week left-a of this stupido meeting." He said trying to cheer him up, as seeing his always happy former boss without a smile on his face frightened him... Not that he would admit that though. "Sí, gracias Roma for trying to cheer me up." Antonio said with a genuine smile on his face and hugged Romano. "G-Get off of-a me you bastardo!" He exclaimed and tried to push him off while Antonio just laughed.

••Prussia••
"Zhe awesome Prussia vill not take zhis bullshit!" Gilbert exclaimed and stood up from the meeting table and stormed out the door. Everyone watching him leave. Germany sighed and left to go find the albino. He found him sitting on the steps outside the meeting building with his phone out and your contact on the screen. He pressed the call button but sighed a minute later when you didn't answer. "Verdammt." "Prussia?" Germany asked and the said /former/ country turned around and gave a fake smile. "Vest! Vhat's vrong?" He asked and Germany sat next to him. "Shouldn't I be zhe vone asking jou zhat?" He stated and Gilbert just looked down at the steps. "I don't belong here, even jou know zhat." He whispered and looked at his background which was of you and him on one of your dates where you two had gone laser tagging. "Nein, zhat's not true. Ve need jou at zhe meetings because jou have experience in zhem." "Zhey also say I don't deserve meine frau." Patting his back Germany stood up and offered a hand. "Zhen zhey are idiots and jou should ignore zhem. Now let's get back to zhe meeting."