nice tree

||

||

Warning: brief mention of rape

It has been twenty-four hours.

One day has passed since Bea woke up from her catatonic state, and she still has not found the time to tell Stiles that she saw her mother during her time asleep. Since Noah walked into her room after she woke up, she and Stiles have not had the time to be alone. There has always been doctors or nurses poking and prodding.

Today, however, it is time for her to go home at long last. The comfortable clothes she traded out for the itchy hospital gown feel like a blessing. She ties her messy hair into a bun, more than excited to take a long shower when she gets home.

They deemed her injuries as an animal attack, due to the bite on her shoulder and the claw marks on her neck and ankles. Her doctor told her she was having an allergic reaction to the bite in her shoulder, causing her to go into shock for two days before the catatonic state two evenings ago. Of course, they all know the doctor's recordings are all to avoid a lawsuit for not knowing the real problem.

Stiles wraps an arm around her waist, slinging her own arm around his shoulders to help her walk due to the injuries on her ankles. They sting every time Bea takes a step, adding one more ounce to the anger that Stiles already feels. If he had the werewolf strength, he would kill Aiden himself.

He does not care what color it would make his eyes.

Bea takes in a deep breath as the pair steps into the cool, night air, the dark sky littered with stars washing over her. It has been days since she has felt the fresh air on her skin, and it feels fantastic.

She squeezes Stiles' side as she starts to lose her grip, causing the boy to squirm away from her. A mischievous smirk lights up her lips as she looks up at Stiles, taking notice of his blush.

"Is Stiles Stilinski ticklish?" Bea questions, earning a scoff in response.

"Of course, not. Why would you think that?" Stiles asks as if the insinuation is ridiculous, his eyes focused on the Jeep that has just come into view.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because of this," she announces, squeezing his side again. The boy nearly lets go of her as he twists his hips to get away from her fingers. Bea laughs loudly as they approach the Jeep, Stiles mumbling under his breath while he unlocks the doors.

Though he will never admit it, it is good to hear her laugh again.

"Just get in the damn Jeep," he grumbles, making Bea giggle. Stiles sets his hands on her waist, lifting her into the passenger seat. He misses the girl's blush as he rushes to the other side of the vehicle to join her inside.