Chapter 15

Bard and the others burst into the drawing room and they drag a strange man behind him. Jeremy proved his alibi for last night. Lily didn’t like the way he looked at her. Lily walks with the others as Jeremy examines them. When they get to the room Sebastian was in she stood outside it. “Lily stay here you can’t see him like that again.” Ciel says. Lily gives a small nod and when Jeremy passes her he gives her a pat on the shoulder as a comforting jester. With the examination of the bodies done everyone begins to talk more about the murder. Lily half heartedly listened and followed Ciel silently to the dining hall for diner. Jeremy tells them his plane and everyone is up for it. When they come from Ciel’s room with a snake and explained the murders everyone seemed happy. Ciel sees everyone off and as Jeremy is talking to Mr. Wordsmith Ciel grabs Lily’s hand. “Go to your room and go to bed. I’ll have Tanaka get everything ready for me tonight. You look like you need the sleep.” Ciel says. Lily nods her head and dose as she is told.

          The day of the funeral Lily hadn’t returned to normal. Lily hadn’t said a word to anyone since Ciel had sent her to her room after the murders were solved. Ciel walked with Lily and she keeps her head down. Soma, Bard, Agni, and Finny carried the casket also walking close by Lily but it was Lady Elizabeth that grabbed Lily’s hand that made her look up. “I’m sorry about what happened. Please hang onto me if you need to.” Elizabeth says as she gives Lily a small smile. Ciel sighs and holds out his hand to Lily as well. “I know this is hard on you.” Ciel says as Lily silently takes her masters hand. Once at the grave and the coffin with Sebastian was set down Lily noticed Undertaker. “Such a sad way to meet again Lily.” Undertaker says as he walks over to her.

          Ciel scowls but doesn’t do anything because Lily began to sob. Sebastian was now berried and they began to walk away when the bell on his grave rings. Lily watches in shock as they dig up the grave and open the coffin to let Sebastian sit up. Finny, Bard and Mey-Rin throw themselves at Sebastian who looked right at Lily. Lily falls to her knees and cries harder. Once Sebastian gets the others off him he walks over to Lily and offers her his hand. “I’m sorry to make you cry like this Lily.” Sebastian says as he pulls her up and into his arms. “Don’t do that ever again. I won’t forgive you next time.” Lily sobs into Sebastian’s shoulder. She pulls away and Tanaka walks over before putting something on Sebastian’s jacket.

          When they got back to the manor Sebastian introduces the new footman of the house who happened to be Snake. “Lily let’s get the tea ready for the young master.” Sebastian says as he pulls her behind him to the kitchen. “I have a lot to explain to you.” Sebastian says as he fills the pot with water before putting it on the stove. “Yes a lot. Sebastian the person who gave me the antidote when I got bitten by the snakes was Undertaker.” Lily says as she places the tea cup and pot on the tea cart. Sebastian chuckles and pulls Lily to him. “That explains what the young master was saying.” Sebastian says before kissing the top of Lily’s head. They quickly finish making the tea and take it to Ciel’s study. Ciel motions for them to sit and he explains to Lily why Sebastian faked his death.

          Things at the manor return to normal. Lady Elizabeth comes to see Ciel telling him about a trip to New York and how she was hoping he would go with her. Ciel told her no and after an upset Elizabeth left Ciel started reading the paper finding an article about moving corpses. Lily was working with Snake and he seemed more comfortable working with her then the other servants. Sebastian was out getting information for the young master so Lily was left to run around to fix the mistakes the others were making. “Devil why are you helping me? Says wordswort.” Snake asks. Lily gives a little laugh. “You looked like you needed help. you know I would like it if I could hear just you talk Snake and not your snakes. I hope that when you’re ready you will do that.” Lily says.  Snake gives her a small smile before they keep working. When Sebastian get’s back Ciel calls Lily into his study. Ciel gives Lily a smile and points at a chair in fount of his desk.

          “I have a case and you are coming with us. It will be Sebastian, you and Snake coming with me. Putting that aside for now have you two talked at all about a date for your wedding?” Ciel asks as he watches them. Sebastian walks over to Lily and gently places a hand on her shoulder. “It isn’t a wedding in the human sense of it. I will have to take Lily somewhere and then we have a small exchange of vows and blood. If you want us to have a human wedding then we can but I see no point in it.” Sebastian says. Lily frowns a little and Sebastian realizes his mistake. “Well then we will have a wedding when we get back from this case.  Since there is some free time today you can go do the wedding your way.” Ciel says as he dismisses them. They leave and Sebastian offers her his hand. “Shall we?” Sebastian asks. Lily nods before taking his hand and letting him pull her to where they had to go. 

          Sebastian blind folds Lily and when he removes it they are on a little island with a bench in a rundown building. “Where are we?” Lily asks as she looks around. Sebastian smiles and leads her over to a alter that was set up. “This is where my parents had their wedding. Shall we begin?” Sebastian asks. Lily blushes a little as Sebastian takes her left hand and holds a knife to it. “This may hurt a little.” Sebastian says before slicing her hand open and letting some of her blood fall into a silver cup. He does the same thing on himself.  Sebastian takes the cup and holds it out to Lily. “You know what to say right?” Sebastian ask.

          Lily nods as she takes the cup. “I swear myself to you for the rest of my life. I will forever be yours.” Lily says before taking a drink of the blood. Sebastian smiles as he takes the cup from her. “I swear myself to you for the rest of my life and will be forever yours. I will protect you to the best of my ability and be there for you until the end.” Sebastian says before drinking what is left in the cup. Sebastian pulls her to him and kisses her. “Now the next part.” Sebastian whispers.  He puts the knife to the left side of her neck and cuts her before putting his bleeding left hand to the wound.  He hands her the knife and she does the same thing to her.  They walk over to the bench and Sebastian sits by her. “How do you feel?” Sebastian asks before placing a gentle kiss on her check. “A little dizzy but I fill complete. How do you feel?” Lily asks. Sebastian chuckles as he pulls her closer to himself.  “Complete like you said. Now we should get back to the manor before the young master becomes too impatient.” Sebastian says. Lily nods and stands before fainting. Sebastian catches her and takes her home.