Chapter 10

The day of the curry competition Ciel had Lily put on a nice dress and be his companion for the day. Lily walks between Ciel and Sebastian into the Crystal Plaice. The others were marveling over the animals with the Prince. Lily had never been in such a big place and grabbed Sebastian’s hand. Sebastian chuckles but doesn’t let her go. Ciel sighs and offers her his arm and she takes it. “It’s about time Sebastian has to go. Wish him good luck Lily.” Ciel says as he lets her arm go. Lily walks with Sebastian not too far from the others. “Good luck Sebastian.” She says before gently kissing him. She pulls away blushing and rushes back to Ciel’s side. When she finally turns to look at Sebastian he was gone. Ciel laughs and grabs Lily’s arm before pulling her around.

          Soma latches himself onto Lily’s other side and gives her a big smile. Ciel sighs seeing this and looks around. Lily watches Agni and Sebastian cook in wonder. The week Ciel had Sebastian work on curry she never had a single bite of it. When Sebastian presents his curry everyone was confused. “Lily at the open tasting get me one of Sebastian’s curry donuts.” Ciel says as he watches the judges eat it. When the opens tasting happens Lily does as Ciel asks and gets him the curry Sebastian made. Ciel eats a little bit of it before handing it to Soma who happily eats it. Sebastian walks over to them and silently slips his hand into Lily’s. “Did you try any of the curry Lily?” Sebastian asks. “No. But your curry smells really good Sebastian.” Lily says.

          Someone waves Sebastian back over to fix more of his curry. He pulls Lily behind him and has her stand by the fryer. Once the crowd dies down around Sebastian he looks at Lily. “Try this.” He says as he holds out his curry. Lily takes it then takes a bite. She is halfway throw it when Ciel walks over. “Sebastian why give that to her?” Ciel asks. Sebastian gives him a sly smile before looking at Lily. “Because I knew she would only eat half of it. Really young master I can’t give some little romantic jesters to my good luck charm?” Sebastian says. Lily holds out what is left to Sebastian who takes it and finishes it. Ciel rolls his eyes before seeing Agni walking over to them. Agni looks upset that they had brought the prince with them.

          At the announcement of the winner Lily frowns when she hears that it was a tie. Lily is surprised when the Queen shows up and treats Ciel like a little kid. After Sebastian is named winner the trip home was filled with loud noises. The price decided he was going to stay with Ciel to prove how great of a man he was. Once at the manor Sebastian hands Lily the trophy he won. “Would you put that in my room?” he whispers into her ear causing her to blush. Lily nods and heads up to Sebastian’s room to do as he asked of her. Later that night Ciel calls Lily into his study. “I want you to stay with me in my room until I can get rid of that bratty prince.” Ciel says. “As you wish young master.” Lily says. He dismisses her and she runs into Sebastian. He didn’t look happy but smiled when he sees Lily. Lily offers to help with dinner and Sebastian lets her. He was unhappy to find out about the new sleeping arrangements when they put Ciel to bed that night.

          Things returned to almost normal before the guest show up for a dinner party. “Lily try to keep the prince and Agni out of sight.” Ciel says as she gets him ready. “Yes my lord.” Lily says. Ciel scowls at her then sighs. “Is that pay back for taking you out of Sebastian’s room?” Ciel asks. Lily shakes her head no as she fixes his jacket. She does try her best that night but they are seen. Sebastian gently pats her back before giving her a reassuring smile. After the guest leave Ciel yells at Soma and Agni. “Don’t be mad at Lily. She tried her hardest to do as you asked.” Soma says as Ciel turns his gaze to her. “Sebastian is in charge of your punishment Lily.” Ciel says before talking to Soma again. After Soma and Agni leave for the town house Sebastian pulls Lily into his room. “Seeing as how the young master wants you punished we will work more on your demon powers.” Sebastian says with an evil smile.