Chapter 12

The manor was destroyed and Lily shakes her head a little. “Lily your home. Where is the young master?” Mey-Rin cries when she see Lily. “They sent me ahead of them because they had other things to do. What happened here? The young master and Sebastian will be mad about this.” Lily says as she walks into the manor. Lady Elizabeth runs over to Lily and throws her arms around her. “Is Ciel ok? Where is he?” Elizabeth says. Lily gently ran her hand over Elizabeth’s back. “The young master is fine and will be home soon. I was sent home before them to check on everything here.” Lily says. Lady Elizabeth drags Lily around until Ciel and Sebastian came home.

          Sebastian was lecturing the others and Lily stood there looking at the ground. She was staring at a scarf that Joker had worn but it smelled like that woman. Sebastian picks it up and throws it way before looking at Lily. “Lily why don’t you go keep the young master and Lady Elizabeth entertained as the others clean.” Sebastian says. Lily blushes and dose as she is told. When the tailor shows up Sebastian sends Lily to go help finish cleaning and repairing the house. Soma shows up and insets that Lady Elizabeth and Ciel eat with him. Sebastian finds Lily and sweeps her off her feet. “I don’t care if the others see us like this.” Lily says before kissing him. “Sebastian.” Ciel yells from the dining hall. There was a noise behind them then a gasp. Lily pulls away from Sebastian and turns to see Agni. Sebastian chuckles and grabs Lily’s hand before they walk to the dining hall.  Ciel smiles when he sees them. “Lily your holding Sebastian’s hand. The only person that Sebastian lets touch him is Ciel.” Elizabeth says.

          “He’s courting her. I’m surprised that the others haven’t noticed it yet.” Ciel says before he starts to eat.  After they are done eating they go to another room and Ciel falls asleep in his chair. A few days later Ciel announces that he was going to throw a dinner party in two weeks. The two butlers that were talking with Ciel stop when they see Lily. One of them runs over to her and grabs her hand. “Lady Rose I didn’t know you would be here.” He says. Lily pulls away from him. “Lady Rose it’s good to see you. Everyone thought you were dead.” The other one says. Lily backs away from them and looks like she is ready to cry. “Lily did you finishes what I asked you to do?” Ciel asks when he walks out of the room and stops when he sees the two staring at Lily. “Lady Rose?” The fist one asks. Ciel frowns as he walks over to Lily. “Who is Lady Rose?” Ciel ask. Sebastian had followed Ciel. “Lady Rose Marie. She is a noble lady who was thought dead for almost 4 years.” The butler says.

          Sebastian looks concerned and Lily looks like she is about to fall. “Lily do you know Lady Rose?” Sebastian asks. Lily nods her head. “Did you work for her?” Ciel asks. The two butlers laugh. “That is Lady Rose.” One of them says. Lily starts to cry and loses her balance before beginning to fall. Sebastian catches her. “I didn’t work for Lady Rose.” Lily says in a shaky voice. Sebastian helps her stand and everyone is looking at her. “You look just like her.” One of them says. “How do you know Lady Rose?” Sebastian asks. Lily shakes her head a little. “She’s my mother.” Lily whispers. Sebastian helps Lily sit on a chair before showing the two out. Ciel sits by her and places a hand on her shoulder. “Big sister I didn’t know. Come on lets go up to my study.” Ciel says. Sebastian is soon by their side and puts his arm around her waist. Once at the study Sebastian looks at his young master. “I’ll calm her down and talk to her about this.” Sebastian says. Ciel nods and they head to Sebastian’s room.

          “Do you want to talk about her?” Sebastian asks once the door is closed. “No. I knew they were dead. I just didn’t know that anyone knew her that well and could see her in me. She had silver hair and green eyes. I got fathers black hair and blue eyes. I could have gone to find my uncle when I got away from those people but…. Does this make you not want to be with me?” Lily asks as she looks sadly at him. “Not at all. I still love you no matter what.” Sebastian says before kissing her. Lily smiles at him when she sees his purple eyes. “I’m going to ask the young master if I can marry you.” Sebastian says. Lily gasp and gives a small cry.  Lily lays on Sebastian’s bed and he lays by her pulling her close to him. “I hope he says yes.” Lily whispers. “He will. Even if he doesn’t he can’t stop me from marrying you. Your mine and mine alone remember.” Sebastian says. They kiss again before Lily pulls away blushing.