Chapter 8

|| your pov ||
The blinding light of day awoke me from my dream...what a shame. My mother had opened the blinds as a 'last resort' to wake me up.

"You're going to be late for school sweetie!"

I fumbled with my bed sheets as I scrambled to get up and ready for school. I'm quick to get dressed as I would hate to be late. I quickly check myself out, straighten my top and touch up my hair.

I got downstairs and eat a light/heavy breakfast, I take my lunch and wave goodbye to my mother's assistants. I put my favorite shoes on and head out to school. I plug my headphones in and listen to (favorite song). A year ago I would have never imagine my life to be like this. A great school, an amazing boyfriend who just so happens to be one of Paris' greatest heroes, amazing friends, and of course the opportunity to save the city I've grown to call home.

I hum to the song, completely tuning the world out, it was just me and (song artist). I reached the front of my school faster than I thought I would, it looked barren, practically no one was here! I spared a glance at my watch, I was 25 minutes early.

I sit on the steps and close my eyes, might as well get some shut eye before class. The song was playing beautifully in my ears, so much so that I failed to notice a presence behind me.

Please don't be Chloè, Please don't be Chloè, Please don't be-

"You know, you're a very talented singer mon chaton"

"Good morning kitten"

"Good morning, and thank you for that video of you singing" video of me...singing!

"Adrien Agreste! Did you film me singing just now?"

He laughed...

Oh god his laugh, it's like I'm falling for him all over again.

"Don't worry mon Chaton" he said, "you have a beautiful voice, you could be famous if you wanted to."

We got up and headed to the classroom, ready to start another day in Paris. The seating charts were the same, I waved to Julián and Nathanïel as I stepped foot in the class. Other than the typical classes, I'd say today was going pretty well, especially that 100% in the Anatomy test from a couple days ago. Another typical day it is, or so it seemed you know, before Paris was set on fire again.

Panic set through the classroom, giving me and Adrien the chance to escape and transform to two of Paris greatest heroes.

|| Hawkmoth's pov ||
I'm running out of time, I need to settle this once in for all and get their miraculous. None of my villains were enough, I have to improvise now. It was the anxious feelings of a teenager that peaked my interests, this was going to be interesting.

"Nebula, I am Hawkmoth. I know how much you're scared to lose those who you love by opening your walls, but I can help with that. Revenge on those who've made you suffer is in your hands, all you have to do is bring me Ladybug's, Chat Noir's, and Tigress' miraculous!"

"Yes Hawkmoth"

***

|| Your pov ||
  Everything seemed normal, everything other than the fire...oh and the new looking villain.

"Mon Chaton, is that a Nebula?"

"I believe it is"