Chapter 22

Zara's POV

"Come on slow poke! It's not that hard!" I yelled down at Deeks who was hanging of the climbing wall below me. With one final push I hoisted myself up onto the top of the climbing wall and sat on the ledge, swinging my legs as I admired the view. Down on the ground I could see Kensi laughing as Deeks looked apprehensively up at me, and then back down the metres of wall left ahead of him.

"Well? What are you waiting for, Christmas?" I laughed as Deeks glared back up at me.

"Look, I've got more body weight to move than you." He yelled up at me.

"You got a lot more excuses too." I yelled back at him, crossing my legs and laughing down at Deeks grumpy face.

As Deeks grumbled about crafty little girls with ninja assassin skills Nell walked into the gym, stopping and making a double take as she saw me sitting on the top of the climbing wall and Deeks dangling helplessly halfway down it.

"We need you guys up in ops?" She said uncertainly, almost as if it was a question, before quickly backing out if the gym.

A/n this is a really short chapter sorry but I've got a great idea of where the story is heading and the next chapter is going to be up tomorrow or the day after :)