Chapter 12

Ellie's POV

We had taken the first plane we could to Israel. That was where the agent before me, Ziva was. I had heard a lot about her and I was excited to meet her. I also knew how much Tomy missed her, especially after Zoe had broken up with him. I also hoped that she could help us find Zara.
🍂
Gibbs POV

I tore at my hair in frustration. This could not be happening. At least Ziva could help us. I had spoken to the new director of Mossad who had said he would tell her we were coming.

Ziva's POV

I was waiting at the airport as the teams airplane landed. I was wearing comfortable clothes. Luke had reinstated me as a temporary Mossad officer. He knew that once the team left I would go with them. But I still didn't know what they were here for...
🍂
We sat down in the conference room at Mossad, and an awkward silence filled the room.
"So," I cleared my throat, "Why are you here?" Tony shifted his weight, and looked over at Gibbs.
"We are looking for a missing agent. We tracked her to Israel." Ellie answered my question.
"Ok." I said slowly. It was clear the team were in no shape to manage this case themselves, so I decided to take charge. "Gibbs, Tony go with Luke. He will help you search for clues. McGee, go to our tech people, they'll help you find clues in the phone call." They left.
"Ellie, can you help me to see if anyone has seen her?" She nodded standing up and we walked out the door. She gave me a file and I began reading it. It was of a 14 year old girl. She had 6 brothers. I read of her past. Her name was Zara Patricks.
"Who is this?" I asked Ellie. "Is this... Is this the missing agent?" She nodded, struggling to hold back tears. I quickened my pace. We had to find this agent.

A/n really short chapter but oh well please vote and comment if u like it