Chapter 16

Zara's POV

I opened my eyes as footsteps echoey  outside the door. I had become accustomed to the usual clunking of the mans boots, but these were not the usual confident steps. He was nervous. Something was wrong. This thought filled me with energy. I lifted my head enough to sit up, and he stormed in. He paced back and forwards, tearing at his hair in frustration.

Ziva's POV

I sat down with a cup of coffee. I stirred it absentmindedly as it grew cold, thinking. What was going to happen if we didn't find Zara? What was going to happen if we did? I shuddered to think of what had happened to her. These thoughts were swirling through my head when Tony ran up to me excitedly, a smile on his face.
"McGee re activated her cell and traced it Ziva. We found her! We found Zara!" He picked me up and spun me around smiling like a maniac. Once Tony calmed down a bit, we ran out to rescue her.
🍂
Zara's POV

As the man paced the women can in and whispered in his ear.
"Come on. We're going," he said dragging my arm. I resisted but I was too weak. It was useless.
"They're coming. Just leave her." The women told the man. He dropped my arm and followed her out the door in a panicked rush. I struggled back into a sitting position. The door slammed open, and sunlight flooded the room. People ran in holding guns and yelling. A women with dark brown hair ran up to me, and yelled over to some one.
"It's ok Zara. We got you now." Someone said. I recognised that voice. It was Tony's! He picked me up and carried me outside.
"No hospital." I managed to whisper before I sank into unconsciousness.

Yay! Finished the next chapter and they found Zara :) hope u liked it. Vote comment follow if u liked this chapter