High guys and fries

***Heylo, so I'm hoping I get this done today but I have no idea if that's true, oh whale. I hope you enjoy it...

They had been going to detention for two weeks now, it's was pretty uneventful. Unless you count throwing excessive amounts of glitter at each other eventful.

They went over to each other's houses more, and caught Dean and Cas making out more times than they would like. They couldn't keep it in the room?

Sam was dealing with his crush on Gabriel, and most of the time pushed it away. Well, as best as he could, considering his brain was a jackass. Even if he wasn't thinking specifically thinking about him as a whole, it would be his eyes, or his laugh, his smile, or his snarky comments.

It was tiring in his opinion, he just wished he didn't have to hide the way he glanced at him when he wasn't looking, or the way his stomach was practicing to be a gymnast because of how many flips it was doing.

Sam didn't mind the laughing, or the way he couldn't wipe the smile off his face when he went home finally.

Detention was becoming something he looked forward to, it was just him and Gabe. No one else. Even sometimes when they weren't alone, even when they were in a crowd of people it still felt as if they were the only two people there. They decided it was them against the world. It was true, they were partners in crime, best friends even.

He dreaded the day his dad would come back and take them away. Would he be able to stay? He's back in Lawrence, yes his mother died there, but it was one of the best places he's been.

Bobbys here, so is Ellen, and most importantly the Novak family was here. It was great for him and Dean to finally have friends who they could trust.

Sam had been going over so much, that it was just normal for Sam to walk in uninvited and ask where Gabe was. Most if the time he was in his room, so Sam would sneak upstairs and surprise him. Sometimes he brought him something or he came empty handed. Gabe didn't care either way, he was just glad Sam was there for him.

They talked a lot together, did their homework together (mostly Sam explaining it to Gabe), pranked together, at one point they were shoving each other and it led to a wresting match. Long story short Gabe had sat on him and pinned him. It was a little awkward for each of them.

Sam could've sworn that Gabe matched the scarlet shade of his face. They were so close that if he leaned forward just s little bit their noses would be touching.

Sam had to leave soon after that, he wished he had enough confidence to just move forward. He could've pressed his lips against Gabes, even just for a second. He had to cool down anyways, being near him for so long kind of messed with his head, and he'd rather not say something he wants to keep quiet. If only Gabe liked him the same way...

(Here's an update on Destiel)

Dean and Cas had decided that they should date, but they wanted it to be kept quiet for a little longer. Of course their group knew about it, but since neither of them were out to everyone they didn't come out and say it.

Of course the farthest they got was making out, hey the author doesn't write smut and they just met like a a monthish ago.

Well Cas had been coming over because Sam goes to the Novaks or is at detention. It give him and Cas time alone.

He's happy, so overly happy, but he's scared something might happen. Maybe his dad would come back? What would happen then? Would they move? The usually do if something goes wrong with whatever he did at work. They've been here for a while now, it just suddenly got better.