Back ache

***Yellow, well I'm sorry for the lack of Destiel but this story is mostly going to be leaning towards the sabriel side... For the few if you reading this, if you would like more Destiel just comment. I will try my best, but like I said its main focus is sabriel.

-peolple

{Sam}

Gabe and Sam went separate ways in the hallway. Sam to PE and Gabriel to Art.

He's walking beside chakras when she decides to bring up something he'd rather not talk about. "So Gabe? You two seem to be getting along pretty well?" This would seem normal to anyone else but Sam recognized the suggestive eyebrow raise.

"Charlie give it a rest, I'm sure we are friends. That's all I want to be considering I'm still Straight."

"Yea sure whatever, but sooner or later you're going to have to accept the gay."

Sam rolled his eyes and they went the rest of the way in silence. Sam avoided the thought of Gabriel, considering the fluttery feeling in his stomach grew each time. Soon enough he'll topple over.

He wasn't ready to admit to himself that he had a feeling about the guy whether it was good or bad. That and the author needed more plot to the story.

Charlie and Sam had to split up to go into different classes considering they were two different genders.

It wouldn't matter anyways, it was a free day after the teachers introduced everything. Despite him trying to hide the she devil found him anyways.

He knew he wouldn't and couldn't avoid the inevitable interrogation. He  huffed and waited for her questions.

"Ok Samuel, answer me this. If you weren't at least the tiniest bit gay why would you stare at Sean every chance you got in junior high?"

"That's easy, I didn't." Even though he knew it was a dead give away he blushed slightly. He hoped Charlie wouldn't notice but her fangirl superpower unfortunately did.

"I saw that gay."

"I'm not gay for the last time Charlie."

"Bi?"

"No."

"But Gabriiiieeeelllll."

"What about him?"

"You two, it's cute. You're like a moose and he's so small. You could be the big spoon and he would go on his tiptoes to kiss you an-" Sams eyes went wide with embarrassment.

"Stop with your obsessiveness, nothing's going to happen I'm not attracted to guys." A part of his Brian added 'but are you attracted to girls?' He shook his head to clear his thoughts and saw Charlie's disappointed look.

He knew it was better than a determined one but before anything else could happen he moved along with the conversation.

"Did you watch the new Doctor who episode?" Sam asked excitedly.

"No so shut up no spoilers!" She waved her arms frantically in his face and covered his mouth with her hand.

*Time jump*

Sam walked out of the school having already said goodbye to his friends including Gabe.

He wasn't really paying attention to anything and wasn't particularly thinking of anything either. But nevertheless a small smile seemed to be stuck there as Sams fingers accidentally brushed against Gabes as he walked away.