NEIGHBOUR

😈PLEASE VOTE AND     COMMENT😈

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST A CHANGE OF PLOT. I'VE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF THOSE AND MAY I SAY IM TOTALLY OBSESSED😻

                 COLLIDE
               HOWIE DAY

A/N: There is MATUTE LANGUAGE in this chapter and something to do about ANAL so if you don't like it you are freely allowed to skip this chapter if you want to. I'm just being a good author and warning you what comes ahead in this chapter. For you who does stay, YOU HORNY LITTLE VIXEN AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

MAINE'S P.O.V

Jake sure is persistent. It's been a week since mine and his conversation at the bench. I seriously thought he would leave me the fuck alone when I told him straight, that I don't want him anymore. But, I should've expected this from him.

Here he is now outside the gate talking to mang Jose about me. He's been doing this for the past week and seriously I getting sick and tired of it. I know he's trying to win me back but he's doing a poor job at doing it. Annoying the hell out of someone is not the way to go people! Ugh.

I looked out my bedroom window to see him look like a prisoner, holding to the gates like it could save his life. Him and mang Jose are currently engaging to what seems like a funny story. They were both laughing out loud enough for me to become suspicious to what they were talking about.

Jake has been coming here around the exact time everyday. The time when Alden just leaves the house to go to work. I haven't told him any information about Jake yet and I feel so bad. Worse actually, for some reason I feel like I'm cheating on him when I'm not. I would never do that, I am a woman with class and pride, I have been through the pain and I don't want to afflict the pain to anyone else.

I swear I'm going to tell him someday, I just don't know when and how.

I fixed my myself up before confronting the ever annoying guest downstairs. I marched downstairs to be greeted warmly by both men. "Good morning" they both said in a sing song voice. I replied with same phrase and smiled warmly. "Mang Jose, I can handle this, pumasok na kaayo sa loob para kumain na din kayo nang breakfast" he obliged and headed for the door.

"Morning sleepy head" Jake said very cheerily once mang Jose was out of hearing range. I walked over to him and said, "Good morning to you too. What are you doing here?"

"Soooo, if you haven't noticed it yet Nicomaine, I was being serious when I said I've changed and I want to show you" somehow I feel proud that he's changed because the of Jake was far from my favorite list. "I can see that. Jake you should change because you want too, not because for someone else acceptance or approval" I told him truly based on my experiences.

"I know that. I changed because I wanted and need to and the idea na mapatawad mo ako is just an added bonus" he lowered his head at the beginning of the sentence but then raises it and smirked at me the end of his speech. "Good for you Jake" i honestly am happy for him.

Me and Jake chatted outside the house for a couple of minutes, catching up on recent events and so forth. I would be lying if I said I didn't like his company. Apart from all his mistakes, we were friends at the beginning anyway. What's the problem if we brought back our friendship, just friendship. I left Jake and headed inside to join the staff eating breakfast.