ESCAPADE (1) The Surprise

MAKE LOVE
CHRIS BROWN Ft. TYGA

---------------------------------------------
FIVE DAYS AND COUNTING TILL THE WEDDING
---------------------------------------------

Five days has passed since Alden and Maine star gazing incident (wouldn't really call it an incident they both wanted what happened). Things slightly changed, they became close and grew fond of each others company. Since that day Alden has been very clinging and possessive of Maine, but she didn't complain. She knew what he was kinda like by now. His simple looks and actions have her clues and ideas how he was feeling.

They would go out to dinner and talk about anything from work, family, past, relationship, the marriage, sex and more. But Alden slightly refused to talk about his past relationship to Maine especially Julie.

"Hoy Alden! What happened to your fourth ex-girlfriend? Bakit kayo nag break?"

"Maine, I told you remember. She left me without saying goodbye"

"Yh I know that, stupid! I'm saying for you to expand it"

"Ako stupid? Excuse me Ms Mendoza, Summa cum Laude graduate kaya tong future husband mo!"

"Aba Mr Faulkerson! For your information I'm also a Summa cum Laude graduate!" He was stunned by Maine's intelligence. Alden knows that she was smart but she never knew her achievements.

Alden gave of a silent sigh after diverting the conversation perfectly.

When their conversations goes back to Alden's past, he always managed to divert into something more interesting. He doesn't feel comfortable talking about it so he always convert it smoothly.

"Weeehhhh talaga? What course did you take?"

"Business admiration. Passed it with flying colors"

"See we have something in common. Same I also took business administration"

"That's weird! Alam mo ba na when I graduated there was two summa cum Laude graduate-"

Both of them looked at each in the eye, amazed from their discovery.

"No way! Ikaw yung lalaki? What a small world!"

"Wait what! We're you wearing a blue dress?"

"Yes! OMG we've met before!"

"Maine this is so destiny!" Alden chuckled seeing her blush.

"wag kang cheesy! Anong destiny, that's coincidental"

"Whatever you say future Ms Faulkerson" he knew Maine was quite embarrassed.

Little does he know that Maine allows him to divert the topics into something different. She knows that he feels uncomfortable around that last topic but she still insist to know him more. His facial expression and heavy breathing when you mention "relationship" always give Maine a warning sign not to continue.

•••••

I've moved on. I've kind of moved on. I have to move on. I will move on. I hate her! He thought to himself as vivid memories flashes on his mind about Julie.