CONVERSATION

😈PLEASE VOTE AND     COMMENT😈

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST A CHANGE OF PLOT. I'VE BEEN GETTING A PIKE OG THOSE AND MAY I SAY IM TOTALLY OBSESSED😻

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
THIS IS A PREVIEW OF MAINE'S AND JAKE'S PHONE CALL 🙈
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
☝🏼️☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼
☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼
☝🏼️☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼️

A/N: THIS IS NOT MY OFFICIAL UPDATE. THIS IS A PREVIEW OR MORE SO A TEASER.

MAINE'S P.O.V

My phone started ringing. I looked at the glow in the dark clock that Alden had found out it was 3:45 am. Who the fuck is in their right mind to call me in the morning, this too early for my brain to function to early! This better be good or I swear in going to behead someone right now. I grabbed my phone without reading the caller ID.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

With a husky voice I greeted "Hello?"

The other end of the line seems to be quiet, too quiet for my comfort. "If this is a joke then piss off. I'm trying to sleep here and your disturbing my beauty sl-"

"Hey Hun, miss me?"

What the mother fucking earth shattering moment is this! "Hun" what do you mean "Hun"! Is he trying to get himself killed. I don't want to say anything! I refuse to, I don't want to! No!

But being myself, my heart, mind and body does not cooperate to actually sync and understand that no means no!

"Who's this?" Damn it, I knew exactly who this is! The tone of his voice still haunts me from the day he left. Can't he just be dead or something. Okay that's mean but he totally deserve it. Like what the actual fuck does he think he is, barging into my life once again. I think he's done enough damage and I'm not willing to go through every single excruciating pain once more. Not now that I'm happy, not now that I have Alden.

"Don't act like you don't remember my voice. It's me Hun, the one you love. God damn I miss you so much!" Okay... What do I do now. To God and all the saints up in heaven please protect from this egotistic douche bag.

He's so sure of himself how cute! Not cute like cute, but cute like mother fucking I'm going to kill you with a sock cute, you know what I mean.

"J-Jake?" I stutter just to add effect of him being anonymous to me. I can't let him get to me. "Where did you get my number?" I asked nicely but every fibre of my body right now is wanting scream at him for being the spawn of Satan. It's Alden whose calming me down without even doing nothing. God this guy is like a gift to human race, not to the girls he played but mostly a gift for me, from God. So okay god now that I know you like me since you gave me Alden, so now please help me!

"BINGO!" Jake exclaimed. We use to say that every time I got something right. This started when we went crashing a bingo game in some care home and it was so fun especially wh-. Okay Maine its not the time to go down memory lane. "My source would like to stay anonymous"  Who the fuck gave him my number?

"I miss you. I miss you. I love you. I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" I'm just tongue tied. Why couldn't he say this a couple years back. We could've been happy and I wou-. Stop it Maine! Stop it!

"Jake I'm going hang up. I'm sleepy and I had a long day. Goodnig-" he cut of my commencing the end speech. Dickhead! Alden I need you right now, I can't handle things like this but I know you'll get mad and I can't risk that.

"Maine one more chance. I can make you happier, safer and obviously by the looks of it make you feel way better" How dare he! He didn't go there!

May I just say Alden is way better at sex than he will ever be. He doesn't have the skills of Richard Faulkerson and the fact that he just degrades him  like that makes me want to cut of his balls and staple it to his ears to wear as earnings.

Okay maybe I almost threw up from the idea where Alden learned his skills came from but that's not the point!

"Jake don't go there!" I warned. He's walking on eggshells right now. One more crack I will go ballistic. "Are you drunk?" My voice now is more harsh and rough but he deserves every single pain right now.

"Remember how I made you moan so loud, how I would give you multiple orgasms and please remember I took your virginity and that was good. You felt so good around me Hun, were meant for each oth-" Strike 2! No more warning bitches my mind is exploding! This mother fucker did not just mention my V- card. Like first of all EWWW Jake, your Dirty talking a married woman and by the way who got married just recently. He just ignores my question like it was optional for him to answer it, no douchebag It wasn't!

Relax Maine, Alden is sleeping. Alden is here. He won't let anything happen to you. Breathe in and out. In and out.

"Good night Jake" harsh, rough and straight to the point. With that, I ended the call.

How do I go back to sleep. I can't just hide this under the rug, Alden needs to know. When do I need to tell him. For sure he won't be happy. I keep shifting my position from time to time and I'm pretty sure Alden can feel my uneasiness so he checks up on me. Now this is cute and sweet.

"Are you alright baby? Nightmare?" His voice is hoarse from me waking him up. He pulls me closer to him, laying my head on his chest once more.

"Yh I'm fine. You could say so" I replied. The displeasing sound of his voice echoes in my head. Shake really is a living nightmare. "Go to sleep baby, I'm here. I won't let anyone hurt you, sssshhhh" my shoulders dropped and the knots in my stomach began  to untangle as this man next to makes everything better. He continually kisses the top of my head giving me shivers and making my cheeks flush. His hands somehow is caressing me, unnerving me from my toes to the tip of my head.

Relaxed is what I'm feeling but sleeping is not my agenda right now. It's how how am I going to tell him about Jake. About everything.

I'm in one of those "It's easier said than done" situation and I hate it so much!

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

HOPE YOU LIKE IT MY LOVIES😝 MY NEXT UPDATE IS VERY SOON, LIKE I MEAN VERY VERY SOON. IM JUST FINISHING IT UP THEN I NEED TO EDIT IT. PROBABLY I'LL UPDATE ON SUNDAY.

WANTING TO GIVE YOU GUYS A PREVIEW OF THEIR CONVERSATION SO ITS EASIER TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT CHAPTER🤗

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT😍

ALDUB YOU👋🏼