6.2

tyler

"tyler!"

i could hear the scream of my name just barely. i couldn't tell what was real or fictional. the voices were coming back – my voices from eighth grade. my vision was blurring and i was happy for it. the brain was internally screaming from the confusion of reality and dreams. too many images we're running through my mind. i couldn't stop them.

SUDDENLY THERE WAS A BURNING SENSATION.

my eyes opened wide with terror, and i slapped at the blurry red flames shooting from my arm. i heard someone screaming terribly in pain. ten, i realized it was me. i was the one yelling horribly.

they were laughing!

how could they do this?

"go away!" screamed a person who looked very much like me. he seemed to be in a lot of pain, but nothing was wrong on his outside. suddenly, he shot his eyes open and yelled directly at me, "HE'S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW! HE COULDN'T STAND BEING WITH YOU! NONE OF THEM COULD. HE HATES YOU AND SO DO THE OTHERS, TYLER. DON'T YOU SEE? I'M YOUR ONLY FRIEND! YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ME!"

darkness was all i saw, his words echoing in the dark space

---
a/n
some were confused by this chapter so heres a summary:

okay so he was hallucinating. it was a hallucination type drug. so the "flames" at the begining weren't real and then he hallucinated that he was outside his body not really knowing that that was his body. theres a backstory to his hallucination self yelling at him for what happened to a mystery character from his past - his eighth grade (when he had voices in the fanfic) past. does that make sense?