Chapter 5

I was laying so peacefully on my bed. That is until my brother thought it would be a good idea to rip open my curtains and let the sun light hit me right in the eyes.

"What the hell?" I asked looking at him.

"Oh! You said a bad word! I'm telling mommy!" He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Run." I said plainly with a deadly look on my face. His face went from 'haha' to 'holy crap gotta go' in 0.2 seconds and he ran from his life almost smashing into the wall trying to get out of my room. I groaned and got up, I was only in a t-shirt and nothing else, don't judge me that's how I sleep, it's comfy, don't like it? Go home. You are home? Go jump off a cliff. Already did? Have fun dying. Then my door opened.

"Sweetie, I know you sometimes have a hard time controling your tongue but please, not in front of Mark." My mother said.

"Yeah yeah." I said. She left my room and closed the door. I pulled my t-shirt off and got out my clothes and put them on. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. More waffles, yum. I went out to the barn to feed and water the horses, I smiled at Bullet. "You silly horse." I smiled rubbing his nose. He ate the oats I had put in his bucket.

In smiled over at Autumn as she waited for her oats.

"Hungry girl?" I asked. She let out a little grunt. As I finished up taking care of the horses I went inside to find Mark. "Mark! " I called. I heard his little footsteps coming my way, he stopped a good distance from me.

"Are you gonna kill me?" He asked. I shook my head and held up a football. "I'll go get Emma!" He smiled running upstairs to go find our sister.

"I'll be out back!" I called to him. I walked out into our big backyard and waited till I saw my siblings run at me. "Thirty two set hike!" I called and started running, Mark had gotten his arms around my leg.

"Stop her!" Emma laughed and grabbed my waist pulling me to the ground. "Number forty two was brought down at the twenty three yard line!" Emma called. I set myself up like is was going to hike the ball.

"Blue, forty two, set... hike!!!" I yelled and started running, I spun out of Emma's grasp. Then I managed to our run Mark he was fast for his age. I made it to the touchdown goal and rubbed it their faces.

"Oh shut up you beat two kids younger than you, not a really big deal." Emma said hands on her hips.

"I'll be sure to tell Jake how much you love him." I said referring to her crush.

"You don't even have his number!" Emma laughed.

"Maybe not his, but his brothers, yes, be right back!" I ran into the house as I heard Emma screaming no behind me. I ran up to my room and pulled out my phone. Emma started hanging on my door.

"No Silk please don't!" She cried.

"I won't, how about pizza?" I asked.

"Oh yes please!" She lightened up real quick.

"Alright go tell Mark." I said dialing the pizza places number. It rang a few times before the guy picked up. "Can I get a large cheese pizza..." After I finished ordering I called Joey, Jake's brother. I smirked evilly to myself. The the phone stopped ringing and fuzzed up.

"Who are you calling?" Asked the last voice I wanted to hear right now.

"No one now that you're here." I groaned. Gosh he can be so annoying! 

"Who were you calling?" He asked.

"Someone else with a phone." I said sarcastically. 

"Well that sure narrows it down." He said crossing those long arms of his. I rolled my eyes and went to get my purse. I pulled out the amount I would need to pay for the pizza. There was a knock at the door.