Do You Ever Feel... Watched? (A Slender Man FanFic)

I lifted my gun slightly, looking through the scope. Carefully I Aimed, the shot rang out and the bear fell to the ground. Perfect shot. I walked over to my prize.

"Nicely done, you've become better since we first started." My uncle smiled. He was closer to me than my own father, who was always out on trips for his job. Mom suggest's he's cheating, my sister thinks he just doesn't like us, and my brother stays quite about the whole subject, not exactly loving the fact he lives with three girls.

"Well, it has been three years." I said. Smiling at him.

"Yes, ever since you turned 15, I still remember your first catch!" He smiled. "Ahh yes, it was a 300 pound elk, remember that one?" He glanced at me.

"I do, you never let me forget." I hit his arm. "Who's catching the fish tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well, it's your job to skin this beast," He pointed to the bear, "So I think I'll go and get the goods." He joked.

"I was hoping I could go hiking tomorrow." I said.

"Start skinning tonight, you might finish earlier, then you can hike tomorrow. Don't forget a gun, don't know when a wild animal might pop up ya'know?" I nodded as we went back to camp, I always enjoyed these hunnting trips. The never get old.

I woke up bright and early to finish up the bear, I had my pack all, well, packed and a gun ready and loaded. By the time uncle John was up, I just finished the last of the bear.

"I'm heading out!" I said throwing my pack over my shoulder.

"Nicely done!" He said looking at the bear, "Did you eat?" He asked me. I nodded and walked into the wild. We were up 11,000 feet on a mountain in Colorado, yup, this is the life! 2 weeks without any civilization! Who could ask for more? Not me!

Climbing higher I found a nice tree, I must have been walking for half the day, I grabbed my sand which from the pack and ate peacefully under the tree.

"Is that good?" I stopped, who said that? No one is up here,I didn't hear anything or anyone, and that certainly wasn't uncle John. I looked around, no one. Could I have thought up something from being alone to long? I've been out alone longer than this though.

"Who said that?" I asked. There was a cold, dead laughter. I put my hand on my gun.

"Oh a gun won't help you here sweetie!" It was a male voice, holy crap I'm gonna be raped! I hope not I hope it's just my head. "You see," Suddenly a tall figure appeared in front of me, a black suit, snow white skin, no face. I've seen him before, but only on the computer screen. I thought he was just a myth. Mother of bacon in the bright blue skys that cover the earth.

"You're-you're not real!" I said.

"But I am! I'm right in front of you aren't I?" He asked with a shark toothed grin. 

"Well, ya but, you're only suposed to be a game!" I said in shock, fear came over me. I'm dead, he's a child killer, does 18 count as still a child? I hope not, oh gosh! 

"You could call it a game, games are fun, killing is fun to me." He had a smirk, where did that mouth come from? 

"Alright," I said, "Can I finish my sand which first please? It's really good, aww heck never mind I can't enjoy it like this, get it over with!" I covered my face and put my head in my knees. "You can finish it if you want, I won't be alive to stop you." I said. I must have sat there for awhile. I looked up, he was still there.

"What?" He asked.

"Can you just do it already! Don't let me think about it!" I said. I didn't notice the tear going down my face until his tentacle wiped it away, I froze at his touch.

"think about what?" He asked.

"You killing me!" I said.

"You have so much to live for, you're still young why would I kill you?" He asked.

"You kill children! They're still young!" I shouted, oops, please don't be mad at me!

"Haha yes, but you're past that and you've made a name for yourself." He said.

"How would you know?" I asked suddenly weirded out.

"You're older now, unless you haven't done anything with your life." He asked tilting his head.

"Are you gonna kill me or not?!" I asked almost bursting into tears. 

"I might, it's tempting." He said. Why.. Why did I have to go on this hike? Why did I have to meet....

Slender man?