Chapter 4

The picture on the side is Autumn

"I knew that would get you in trouble, so I took it, now it's your fault for getting into that argument! WHo's mad at who now huh!? Who won!?" He asked.

"I still did since your picture proves nothing." His jaw dropped.

"What!?"

"And now it's your fault that I'm stuck in here," My voice started raising I didn't even mean for it to, okay maybe a little bit but not as much as it was. "And now I can't go home, and I have to sleep in this cold hard cell and starve for a night, and now I won't see my family because they don't believe the truth I'm telling them and for all I know I could be stuck here for a week, with cops that don't give a shit about me or how I feel!" I screamed in his face.

"Hey!" He yelled stopping me."I'm here now." He said almost like he was trying to comfort me.

"Do you think I care? You're the reason I'm in this mess!" I yelled again.

 "Did you forget who I am? And what I can do?" He asked.

"I'm not breaking out, or teleporting! Because I'll only get in more trouble! I don't want that!" I yelled, my voice was becoming scratchy. 

"Well, you don't have a choice!" He said wrapping a tentacle around my waist, suddenly I was in my room. I was frozen, not with fear, or anger, but with shock. I stopped and took a deep breath, the man, or, creature I loved seeing angry the most, was suddenly my biggest hero it seemed like.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I choked out, my throat hurt badly from screaming.

"I bring you home, the least I could get is a thank you." he said putting a hand on his hip and tilting his head to the side.

"I do want to be home, but what are my parents going to think? How did I get home, the police are going to wonder how I got out! They're already wondering how I got 'in' and now I'll only be in more trouble!" I yelled.

"You leave that to me." He smiled. Not sweetly though, more like evily.

"I swear if you even put a single scratch on my parents I'm going to chop you up and serve your corpse to homeless children!" I growled, he only laughed.

"I'm not hurting anybody, maybe the police, but not your parents." And then he was gone, he came back quickly, "I promise." Then he went away again. I had a bad feeling about this, but there's nothing I could do at this point, so I let it go, and got out of these clothes, I was super tired, but right now I want to get all comfy cozy. I got into some sweats and a t-shirt and climbed into bed.

next morning I woke up, the first thing I heard was my stomach growling loudly. I got up and brushed out my hair, I looked into the mirror for a second, I was wondering if I should put make-up on or not. Eyeliner really brings out my purple eyes, they were a light purple, and I had rather pale skin. Thanks to my mom. But my mom says I'm just as beautiful as any other girl, if not more. 

I decided against it and went down into the kitchen to grab some food, I pulled out our quick make batter and poured some into our waffle maker. I waited til I heard the beep and opened into, putting it on my plate and drowning half of it in syrup, then I folded it letting the syrup cover both sides evenly.

"When did you get home?" Asked my younger brother Mark.

"Last night." I said, keep your cool.

"I thought you were in the slammer?" He asked.

"You must have heard wrong, I was umm.. hammered, don't drink it gives you a bad head ache." I said taking a bite of waffles.

"So why did you?" He asked.