Chapter 2

By the time I woke up we were at a hotel.

"I have some work to do so I'm going out, you can stay here, we're in room 69 (Yeah, I just did that) I'll be back soon alright?" Jamie said.

"Ok, that's fine." I smiled and went into the hotel. This place was pretty nice. I walked up to the front desk. "Could I please get a key for room 69?" I asked the guy.

"Sure thing, hold on." He got up and searched through the numbers on the wall, he pulled out a key from the slot and handed me the card. "There you are, if you need anything just call room service!" He smiled nicely at me and I did the same back, I walked to the elevator and pushed the 6 on the key pad. This was a very tall building, and 6 was the highest floor, I knew Jamie had money, but I never knew she had enough for this!

I walked down the hall till I came to our room, I slid the key into the pad lock and pulled it out quickly, I heard a click and the light turned green, I opened the door and walked inside the room, very nice and quite cozy. I went over and sat on the little chair, it was soft and I sunk into it. I relaxed, I'm going to be ok.

"It's funny, how you think you can get away from me, might I remind you I can teleport and go where ever you are." Said the to familiar voice. I jumped up and saw him standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, not very much fearfully but more of, annoyed with him. 

"Just stalking my prey." He said plainly.

"Stalking is right." I groaned sinking back into the chair.

"You seem quite comfortable around me." 

"Wel I think we've come to the conclusion that you aren't going to kill me so why be afraid?" I asked.

"Because I can take every thing you know, and flip it upside down, I can take you from everyone you know and leave you stranded, I don't necessarily have to be the cause of your death." Slender Man explained.

"Well, since you caused that, it would be your fault therefore causing you to be my death, so any way you put it, you're the reason I died there's no sugar coating it." I said blankly. Then I remembered. "Now leave or I'll have someone come up here!" I said angrily.

"Now, how are you going to do that?" He asked with a smirk.

"Like this!" I said, I walked over to the room phone and picked it up, I looked at him and dialed the room service number. He was smirking wildly as I put it to my ear. Nothing, nodda, only static was ringing in my ear.

"In case you haven't noticed," He used a tentacle to take the phone from my hand and hang it up, "Electronics don't work around me." He let out his cold laugh. "You're trapped!" He said loudly with a bit of a growl to it.

"Watch this." I said, I made sure the key was in my pocket, and I walked out the room door, he followed me. I spotted someone with alot of bags trying to get to their room, I looked to my side and the tall slender figure was gone. "Need some help?" I asked taking a bag from there hand. "What room?" I asked.

"71, thank you miss." The woman smiled. I watched the room numbers as we walked past, on the right side was 60-69 and on the other was 70-79. 

"Have a nice day!" I smiled and waved as I walked away. I went back to our room, the door was open already, was Jamie back? I walked through and saw Slender Man around the corner. "You're sooo classy." I said irritated.

"Why thank you." He said.

"Now, would you please quit following me around you freaking stalker!" I shouted at him.

"Hmmm no." He smiled with those shark teeth. I closed the door behind me. I sat on the end of the bed and stared at him. "Like what you see?" He asked.