18. Angels, Humans and Devils

Start from the beginning

  White Mage:"Because you two have a blood of two heros... And even that you two can controlled that two legendary Weapons.."

   Soraru:"Legendary-"

   Mafumafu:"Weapon??"

   White Mage:"Yes , there is the legend of two legendary weapons , Black Sword Rune and White Shield Rune . White Shield Rune is Angel Weapon but isn't same as Black Sword Rune , That weapon is Devil Weapon... But if you two can't control them , you can get controlled."

   Mafumafu:"... Why... I don't want sora-chan or me become enemies.."

   Purple Mage:"You don't want to go back to youre real world too? "

   Mafumafu:".. but.."

   Soraru:"Is alright mafu , we can do it... I'm bealive we can.. So why don't you tell we to that story?"

    Hanatan:"I want to know it too.."

    Amatsuki:"Well I'm too.."

    Purple Mage:"Okay but we must change a room , lets go."

        All of we friends in the one room with many chairs.. , and there same hologram showed a picture ..A black sword looks not same as normal sword with dark feathers and A White Shield with unique , intricate carvings and White Feathers.. This must be that legendary weapons...

     Mafumafu:"That is.. the legendary weapons?"*Pointed to hologram

     White Mage:"Yes that is. "

     Purple Mage:"So lets we make you know about that two weapons... There from story of An angels and An devils , They hated each other , sometimes King of Devils in underworld died because He trade him soul to save a human(Him Wife) , Because of that Devils hate Human , But the one son of king underworld still young He didn't know anything , he can't bealive devils have love or anyting like kind thinks. He also hate Love because he thinks The one make him mother died is that love .

     When He meet a girl kid angel That makes him remember him mother , Because This girl always talk about love and how beautiful love is. That make him annoyed but he relist it , That girl make him changed , make him can step to future , That girl Is the one make him feel cry , lonely and Happy.. That is rare see Devil cry so That girl must be important...

       And That time is come.. Conflict of devils , humans and Angels .. the son of King underworld And he friends tried to make they didn't have war... So the son of king underworld go back to check Him father document , that written about A black sword rune and White Shield Rune.. A black sword rune in the underworld and A White Shield rune in the heaven , They Decided to find it ,

       But... A son of king underworld can't stronger in mentally he got controlled of black sword rune, That sword want to destroy A white shield rune but When the girl want to got that white shield rune , The God in Heaven Called her to have war because A son of king already make troubled in heaven... When they meet as enemies The girl firstly Feel sad because the guy he loves got controlled of that weapon , They have fight... But..

      The girl died because of him... He surprised and aware from controlled by that weapon.. He cried.. because Everyone he loved so much dissappred.. But the one make him more hate him self is because he Killed A girl he loved so much... He not tell that girl yet about how much he loves her.. Its painful.. and lonely.. He angry so him sended that two weapons in the virtual world , because he thinks no one can reach that weapon in that place... And he Trade himself soul to that girl.. He want that girl saved and happly even he didn't beside him...

      That was the story of Two legendary Weapons... That girl born again but he become devil not angel.. but her memorys is gone... She can't remember about that incident...We didn't want that incident become true again... "

      Soraru:"But why you know it?"

     White Mage:"... because I'm Best friend to son of king underworld.... He is my best friend..."

     Mafumafu:"S-sorry ! I know you felling somehow.. right ama-chan?"

     Amatsuki:"Yes, Because We best friend too,, but all of my friends is the best friends I never found ..'

     Mafumafu:"Yeah !! You are right!!"*Smile

     Soraru:"We can handle this . We can do it.."

     White Mage:"...Yeah... But we didn't know that weapon in... because the legend said if you are have pure love and being chosed to save the world you can reach that weapon. But we didn't know that is true story or not.."

         "   Pure love ?? But.. that story they said is between girl and boy... How can boy and boy do that too??" I thought that with sad expression

      Green mage:"... So anyway you must hurry give this dragon tears to youre friends... We bealive you can realist it sometimes.."

      Mafumafu:"Okay.."

          When we go back we all got silent.. I don't know why.. but I thinks they thinking about that words.. Me too... I don't know.. about sora-chan felling... I'm afraid if I Tell him the truth of my fellings..

     "What should I do... I love him so much... Isn't because of blood we have.. but this is because My hearts chose him.. and just him not anyone..."

゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚

(To be continue~)

゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚゚.+:。゚

A/N:"This story short I thinks ? Anyway the story of an angel and devil I got that idea when Played Games with story ~ is so sad but happy ending .. So I thinks is good idea to written it ~ but still not same as a real story XD I changed a lot of story and ended it in Bad end XD , That was is ~ I hope you like this story ~ Thx for read or vote ~ see you~.+('^ω^')+.