The End

So for the longest fucking time I didn't know how to end this damn book. And Now I do so guys. I think this is the last chapter. Hope you enjoy.

I was on my computer doing random shit. I was looking through things. When I suddenly heard a knock on my door. I got up and pushed off my headphones that were playing Panic at the disco. I jogged down the stairs. I opened the door and was greeted with Sophia. When I saw her I to shut the door but she shoved her foot in the door so I couldn't close it. She then pushed the door open and walked in. I walked backwards. She pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head. I raised my hands in the air as a sign of surrender. She just chuckled at me.

"Well well well. Look what we have here. The big bad Hanna. Surrendering to a poor sweet little lady." Snickered Sophia. I growled at her.

"Can't even defend herself. No wonder why your dad didn't like you. Couldn't even fight for herself. He hated you and wanted to die because of you. I did him a favor by putting that bullet through his skull." She said. Tears streamed down my face and I started to see red.

"SHUT UP BITCH HE NEVER LOVED YOU!!! HE HATED YOUR SORRY ASS!!!" I screamed at her. She chuckled and stood In front of me.

"Really? Wow great to know. But you are a sorry excuse of a human being." She said. I growled.

"He never loved you..." That pushed me over the edge. I ran at her ready to attack. I got a foot away from my previous spot I was standing in when I heard a gun being shot. I stopped in my place. I looked down and saw blood pooling from my stomach. I looked up at her. She was smirking at me. I smiled at her.

"Wanna know why I woulda used a knife? It's cause guns are too Quick. You can savor lol the little emotions you see in there last moments people show who they really are." I said quoting the joker. I laughed my insane laugh.

"I guess I really am Delirious mother. Hope you rot in hell." I said. I then fell to the floor with a thud. I knew I was pretty much dead for. I couldn't hear sirens of cop cars coming to help. I couldn't hear screaming of people trying to save me. Why would they. I'm just another Delirious person. But I'm the one and only delirious. So how's that???
-------------------------------
I then woke up. I shot up a little too quick. Everything was dizzy. I sat there for a bit to regain my sight. I look around. I was in my room. My favorite blue room. I looked down. I was wearing my black baggy jeans and a tight grey shirt. I slid out of my bed and stomped to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I whipped my eyes from the sleepiness. I showered and got dressed in a tight white tee, grey baggy pants, and my signature blue hoodie. I walked over to my computer and skype called Vanoss. Aka Evan. He answered almost mediately.

Hey Del what's up.

Can I talk to you about this weird dream I had?

Yea sure.

So in this dream I was a girl and my mom was abusive and so was my sister. And y'all came over and saw me and shit went down me and Brian got tattoos and shit. We did stuff and then in the end my mom killed me. And the worst part was no one cared. No one came to help.

Well Del. I'm sorry that you had a dream like that. Also why the fuck were you a girl?

*chuckles* I don't fucking know man.

We talked some more. And I thought about that dream. That was a fake me. And imaginary image. Not the real Delirious. Cause I'm the Real Delirious.