Singing with Daithi

I shrugged and closed my eyes and started to sing Unloved,Loving by the one and only David. David realized that I was singing his song. He started to sing after I saw those eyes warn throw the seam. I smiled. I got louder when ever Unstuck on love. Loving. Every time that part came. I started to tap the counter. My smile just kept getting better. My voice and David's voices just fit in perfectly. I jumped on the counter.

When the song finished I jump into David's arms squealing like a teenage girl at a 1D concert. I smiled and pulled away. "David we sounded good together what do ye think." I said with a smirk while using his voice. He went wide eyed. Tyler and Craig laughed at him. Lui didn't know what the fuck just happened so he stood there shocked with the other guys. I walk over to Craig and Tyler and put my arms around them.

"Ye think my voice is bad or what?" I laugh and Tyler and Craig laugh too. I shake my head.

"I can imitate people's voices and or laughs." The boys nod.

"OK guys. Let's see. We could do Brian. Evan. Brock. Lui and his squeaker voice. Tyler. Craig. Hmmm. Who else? Ohm. Marcel. And Me." I said using there voices when I said there names.

"By the way were are ohm and marcel?" I asked while going back to the food.

"Ohm and marcel said they would be here in a few days they got caught up in stuff." Evan said as he leaned on the counter. I nodded.

Soon enough dinner was ready. I set up the table and I went and got myself a serving in a bowl. I then called the boys to eat. What I had made will fill them up pretty quick.

Once every got there food they joined me at the table. I went and got us all drinks. When I got back I saw Evan looking at the table in shame. I handed everyone there drinks and whatnot. I then sat down next to Evan and started to eat. Everyone was having a conversation except me. I felt Daisy lay her head on my legs under the table. I petted behind her ear while I ate.

Once we all finished I put everything in the sink and the leftovers in a container and into the fridge. Evan came up to me and leaned on the counter while I was starting dish water. "Need any help Del?" He asked.

I didn't trust my voice so I nodded and smiled at him. Under my mask I was a blushing mess. I started to wash and I handed him the dish he would rinse and dry. After they were all done he helped me put them all away. I had to bend down a few times to put things away and I'm pretty sure that Evan looked at my ass when I did. When we were done we went to the living room. I called all the guys attention. "GUYS!" I yelled. They all turned to look at me. I chuckled.

"Do you guys wanna know were you will be staying?" They nodded. I started to walk away and the boys except Tyler and Craig followed me. I showed them all there rooms except for Evan. He looked at me confused. I shook my head and smiled at him. I then walked to my room. "Evan sence I only have seven rooms you will be staying in here. I will sleep on the couch." I said as I turned around. Evan grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"I'll sleep on the couch I don't want to take your room away from you." He said. I smiled at him he is such a gentleman.

"Let's make a deal. Be both sleep in my bed so no one has to sleep on the couch? Deal?" I ask. He nodded.

"Ok start to get unpacked. The bathrooms right there." I point to were the bathroom is. I smile at him. I went to my dresser and pulled out some black yoga shorts, undergarments, and a black tank top. I then headed to the bathroom. I took off my mask and cleaned off my face.

I looked in the mirror and I started to quietly sing Unloved,love. While I sang the song I started to think of Evan and when I met him and how I'm hopelessly in love with him. I also remembered when my mom hit me for the first time. I have/had many scars from my abusive mom. My dad tried to help but it didn't really work out. I ran to Luke and that's when I lived with him and I wear the mask because of scars and shit. I hate my past. I started to cry.

I wiped my face and I got dressed. I throw my dirty close in the hamper. I put my mask on and head out to see Evan putting his stuff in my empty drawers. I smiled. When he turned around he almost had a heart attack. I was on my bed brushing my hair while watching him.

"Shit Del!" He yelled while trying to catch his breathe. I laughed. I put my brush down and stood up. I stretched and went to my closet. I pulled out my favorite blue sweatshirt like the one in GTA. I put it on and I walked to a mirror and braided my hair into a mo hawk. I then turned to see Evan sitting on the bed watching me.

"Yes Evan." I said look him in the eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a girl?" He asked. I frowned and shook my head. I looked at the floor.

"Evan... What do I always tell you when you ask about my mask?" I asked keeping my eyes on the floor.

"You say personal reasons all the time." He replied. I nodded my head.

"There's your answer. My past haunts me to this day. I didn't want to share the burden with anyone. Only one person knows why. That is Luke." I said bluntently. I walk over to my bed and lay down.

"Evan get ready for bed I'm tired." I say. He nods and walks to his drawers and takes out underwear, black basketball shorts, and a gray t shirt. He walks over to the bathroom and changes. He then walks out and his shirt hugged his muscles. He looked super hot. He then went to the other side of the bed and laid down. I shut off the lights and we fell asleep.