Kisses

Today the rest of the gang had to leave. I came to terms that the house was gonna be hella quiet but I got Luke ta fuck up my shit. I got up and Evan was still passed out. Me and Evans friendship took two steps forward. Then a step back. And now we moved two steps forward once again. I hope this doesn't happen again.

I had just woken up and rubbed my eyes. I felt like shit. I groaned and put my head on Evans bear chest. He moaned Tiredly. I looked up at his face. I rolled my eyes and quickly pecked his lips.

I then got up and got dressed. I brushed my hair after I was done.  I left It natural. I walked into the room and Evan was wide awake. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. He can be a cocky fuck.

I walked downstairs and put on some red chucks. I walked to the boys rooms and knocked hard on each door so they would all wake up. I went downstairs and made them eggs and bacon. I sat down and ate while they got there food. I was done before anyone else. All the boys leave in the afternoon.

Soon Evan came up to me and tapped on my shoulder. I turned to look at him. I raised a eyebrow. "Yeah Ev."

"Can I talk to ya in private?" I nodded. He dragged me to our room. I sat on the bed and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah Ev what ya wanna talk bout?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"Can I stay a few more days or weeks?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"Sure dude. Do you wanna share this room with me while ya stay?" I asked. He nodded like a crazy man. I smiled and giggled at him. He smiled at me. I stood up and hugged Evan.

"Well I'm happy your staying. It was gonna be too quiet here without one of ya here." He smirked at me. I hugged him. Evan lifted my chin up so I was looking at him. He leaned down and kissed me. I was in shock but soon kissed him back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer while I pulled him closer to me. Soon he pulled away. I smiled at him. "Let's get downstairs before the others come searching for ya." He nodded and we walked down stairs. Soon it was around noon. The boys had to leave in less than a hour.

"Get your shit and get ta my car fuckers!" I yell to the boys. They comply. Evan just sat on the couch like a bum. I rolled my eyes. "You getta watch Daisy while I'm gone Ev." He nodded. The boys got there stuff in the car. I got in and drove to the airport. I waited for all of them to get on there flights before I went home to Evan. That shit took about 4 hours.