Draw My Life

"Ey guys It's Delirious. And today I'm gonna do a draw my life." I said. I cracked my neck and nuckles. This is a bad idea.

"So let's start from the bringing I guess. So the name Johnothan came from my father. So I used his name for a cover up. So I have a twin. Her names Jemma. And she is a complete brat. Anyway. My full name is Hanna Dalyne Marie Denis. My father named me." I said. I drew Jemma with devil horns and drew me next to my dad. I smiled. Some people may think I'm shit at drawing but I'm actually kinda good.

"I was born in 1990 in North Carolina. I do wear a mask guys as you have seen. My mom really doesn't like me at all. In fact I have many scars from her. When I was a baby she threw me on the ground. She only ever wanted Jemma. But I never cared. I grew up fast. I learned to speak different languages." I said. I drew a picture of my mom trying to stab me and throwing me on the floor as a baby.

"I learned Spanish at age five. I also learned Swedish, German, Dutch, and Sign language. When I was 13 I got into singing and i wrote a song." I drew a small me and wrote Spanish in Spanish. I then drew a bigger me and wrote the languages in there natural way. I erased the pictures.

"My dad died when I was young. I don't really know at what age specifically but he was shot in front of me. I was the reason he died. He was protecting me. After that the beatings from my mother got worse till one day I ran away to CaRtOoNz." I drew a grave stone with RIP. Written on it. I also drew a bruised up me running to Luke. I then erased it.

"Let's see. How I met the crew. Well I started my Channel to get away from life. Video games were me and Luke's escape from reality. Vanoss wanted to team up with me. And threw him I met the gang. I don't know who knew who before so yeah. I knew Luke and that's how they met him." I said while drawing really detailed pictures of the boys and my mask. I then erased it.

"Oh uh I met Luke through my sister Jemma. They were dating. Me and Luke made a friendship. Jemma would cheat on him. I told Luke that and he dumped her and saved my ass so yeah. That's CaRtOoNz for ya." I drew a closed door with a 'Do Not Enter' sign on it. I drew me whispering in Lukes ear and him and me playing games. I then erased it.

"So yeah I had a fucked up life. Fun Fact Delirious never went to school because my mother didn't give a shit and also wanted me to burn in hell." I drew Sofia and put devil horns on her. I wrote "mom" next to her in quotation marks. I erased it quickly.

"Um I've had my mask scene I was very young. The only thing I have left from my dad actually. I hardly take it off. Yeah I'm insecure too. So yeah that's my life and so hope y'all enjoyed. Peace out BITCHES!!!" I had drawn my mask. I then erased it and wrote bye bitches. I turned the camera off and went to my computer. I uploaded it and sat back. Soon comments came in. They were coming in fast too. Well shit. I opened them up and started to read them.