Marcel

It had been a week sense the mask incident and today I have to go get Basicallyidowrk aka Marcel. I sighed and got up. I walked to my closet and pulled out a delirious outfit. Well my GTA outfit so that way he knows it's me. I took a shower that lasted the max of 4 minutes. I have to be to the airport by 12 pm and right now it's 11:30. I rushed around. I put on my clothes and brushed my hair and teeth. I also put on my mask. I ran to my car quickly saying my goodbyes. I walked up to the door and I looked around. I had arrived at the airport at 12:05. I looked around and saw him no were. I sighed and pulled my phone out. I then called him.

"Marcel were the fucking fuckedy fuck are ya!" I yelled in the phone I was now passing by the entrance. I used my Delirious voice on the phone.

"Dude my plane just landed. Do calm your tits. Ok?" I sighed in the phone and shoot my head.

"All right I'll calm my tits. Meet me at the front entrance. I'll be the one wearing a Hockey mask and a blue jacket. " I then hang up. In a matter of minutes marcel walks up to me. I smile and hug him.

"What up Del?" He asked I smirked at him. I just shrugged.

"Nothin much. When we get to the car I wanna tell ya some shit." He nodded. We walked to my BMW and I put his stuff in the trunk. I got to the drivers side and jumped in. I slammed my door shut and put the keys in the ignition. I looked over to see marcel looking at me.

"What did ya wanna tell me Del?" He asked.

"Not more of tell. More like show." He gave me a confused glance. I unzipped my jacket and threw it in the back. I took my hair out of its bun and my wavy long hair flowed. I shook my head and looked over at marcel. He had wide eyes. I chuckled. I rolled my eyes and started my way to the house.

Once I got there Marcel raced into the house and started to ask everyone how long they knew. They all gave the same answers  except for Luke. Yeah he came over at one point and hasn't left. I rolled my eyes and went up to Tyler. "You and Mini are gonna share a room mr. Cause I got no extra rooms till I move my recording stuff." I said to him. He groaned and got up. We went upstairs and started to move his stuff into Mini's room. Once we were done I went down stairs and plopped on the couch. We ordered pizza and movies and we spent the rest of the night laughing and having a good time.