Tyler and Mini Know?

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT JOHNATHAN!!!" I gave him a confused look. I then realized he was talking to me.

"OHHHHHH! You were talking to me. Yeah sometimes I forget about that. THANKS LUKE!" I yelled at Luke.

"YA COULD A FOCKIN WARNED ME YA DICK!!!" I yelled using Daithi's Irish accent. When I get mad I turn into Nogla I sometimes don't even know.

I slapped Luke upside the head. "Well Craig, Tyler. My names not actually Johnathan Denis." They looked shocked.

"It's Hanna Denis. Johnathan is my father. I'm a girl only this dick face has seen the true me. Yes he did date my slut sister. She's married to her what? 25 husband and she is only 26. She has a new guy every 2 weeks. Like god!!!" I yelled. Mini seamed confused. Oh yeah the voice. I cleared my throat.

"Better mini?" I asked him all sweet like. He looked at me shocked. I rolled my eyes and took my hoody off and let my hair down. Luke has hardly ever seen me with my jacket off. Luke's eyes went straight to my boobs. Same with Tyler. Mini kept eye contact the whole time. I slapped Luke so hard that he had a dark red mark on his face. He knows my strength.

I picked up a book and threw it at Tyler's head. He screamed in pain and whined about how I hurt his pressious face. I rolled my eyes. "Well don't stare at a chicks tits aight?" I asked in his voice. He looked me in the eyes and nodded. I looked to Craig who was now looking at the floor.

"Poor Min had to see that come here." I hold my arms out and he walks towards me with caution and instead of a hug I backed away at last second making mini fall on his face. Me being the sweet person I am I laughed so fucking hard I turned into Nogla then Tyler with my laughter. I couldn't breathe. I was rolling on the ground wheezing.

Daisy came up to me and started to lick my face. I pushed her away and stood up. I then helped Craig up who was laying on the floor the whole time. Tyler and Luke were rolling around on the couches laughing. Once everyone calmed down I made us some dinner.

That was potatoes,corn, and steaks. Everyone was impressed by my cooking. I looked at Craig and Tyler and cleared my throat. They turned to look at me. "Tyler Craig. No one can know..." I said getting quiet after know.

"No one can know what?" Tyler asked. I rolled my eyes and stood up and pointed at me. Tyler and Craig made the 'OH!' face. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I sat down again and started to eat once more. There were conversations here and there. Once everyone was done I did dishes while Mini and Tyler vlogged about were they were. Mini shut off his camera for a bit and told me to throw on my hoodie and throw my hair back. I did as I was told and mini came over with his camera. I went wide eyed. "You are not showing my face home boy!" I said. He laughed and shook his head.

"No. Just show them you aka Delirious to prove I'm here." I nodded and Craig continued his vlog. I shook my head and when it came to my part I just said my intro of:Hey everybody it's H20Delirious here! And yeah. Soon after Craig and Tyler finished there vlogs everyone got tiered. Luke had went home after dinner. The boys took showers and stuff I went up to my room and went to bed.