The past

"Gather around children for I have a tale to tell." They all gathered around me and looked at me with curiosity in there eyes. I then started the story.

"Alright so Once I was born. But I wasn't the only one born. My twin sister Jemma was also born. My mother favored her over me. I really didn't care at the time. When we were taken home Jemma got a crib. I got the cold hard ground. When they got home my fucking mother if I can even call her that threw me on the floor and put Jemma in the crib." I said with venom dripping in every word I said. I cracked my neck and continued

"From that day I knew who would be favored by Sofia, that's our mothers name. So anyway. I would only eat once a day by bottle. That was if my father got a chance to bet away from the devil and lucifer." I shake my head.

"This went on like this until I was one. When I started walking and talking before Jemma, Sofia started to beat me. She would beat me to a bloody pulp everyday. This continued till I was four. I started to write and read. I wrote one song at the age 13 and I sang it. Anyway... At the age of 4 I wanted to learn new language and I decided to learn Spanish. So I did. Sofia was pissed when I fluently learned it at age 5. She beat the shit out of me then."

I rolled my eyes at that memory.  I looked at the boys faces and they looked shocked and filled with horror. I chuckled. "Guys it only gets worse from here. Want me not to continue with my life story?" I asked.

"NO NO! Continue!!!" Yelled Tyler and Evan at the same time. I just chuckled at them. They were like two kids in kindergarten listening to the three little pigs or listening to little red riding hood or even listening to Goldie locks. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Alright boys here we go. So I got beat everyday except Sunday's. I guess she wanted me to rest so she could beat me even worse the next day. Anyway in high school for Jemma she started to date Luke aka CaRtOoNz. That's when she turned into a slut. She cheated on Luke many times and at our own house. It was just gross and revolting to hear it. So I would escape to Luke's. We became friends when he came over to visit Jemma. Luke I hope you didn't get any with Jemma. She probably had 20 different STD's by the end of high school for you guys. I also ended up learning Swedish, German, Dutch, and Sign language. So yeah I was smart. My father Johnothan tried to help me not get beat as much. He is actually the reason I'm here today."

I looked down. Tears started to form in my eyes. I was holding back a sob. "My mom would cut me sometimes. She would cut me or stab me in the torso so when dad found me he took me to the hospital. We always came up with a lie to tell them. Weather it be I escaped a killer or whatever. My dad died protecting me. My mom got sick and tired of me one day and pulled out a gun on me. She said 'YOU WERE A FUCKING MISTAKE AND I HATE YOU!!! I WANNA GET RID OF YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!' Then she shot the gun. My dad took the bullet for me. I held him in my arms while he died. His last words were 'Hanna I love you... I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you like a father should.' Then he was gone. I then ran away from home and to Luke. I told him what had happened and cried the night away in his arms."

Tears slid down my face. My voice was very shaky. I took a deep breathe and then continued.

"After that I found YouTube. It was something new. So I signed up as H2ODelirious. I didn't want people to know it was me so I changed it. I made my voice deeper than normal. I was a guy to the eyes of others. It was a new start and I wanted that. It was new and I wanted to bask in the moment and live in it with Luke. Then I met you guys and I was happy for once in my life. I had something real and meaningful to me. I got a lot of money from my videos and I got a nice setup and got myself a house. Also when I was like 15 I went to a gym and started to work out and learn to kick box. Now I'm stronger than anyone else in the gym and stuff. So yeah. Heheh let's just leave this here please."

I said wiping my tears away. I sniffled and looked up. Evan, Marcel, Tyler, and Brian were all on the verge of tears. Craig, Brock, and Lui were full out bawling. David had silent tears coming down his cheeks.  I smiled at them. Luke didn't do anything because he had hurt this story before.

Luke nudged my side. I glared at him and he raised his eyebrows. Oh yeah. I lifted my shirt up high enough so they could see the scars. "These are the scars my mom gave me."

That just made the boys cry harder and made they boys who weren't crying tear up even more. Only Evan stayed the same. He had already seen them anyway.

"Can you sing us the song you made up Hanna?" Craig asked as he wiped the tears away. Everyone else did too.

"Sure dude. But you call me Hanna again I'll cut your balls off and staple them to your forehead." I said. His eyes went wide and I laughed. I then took a deep breath and started to sing.

Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face
Tell me that you love me even if it's fake
Cause I don't fucking care at all

And you've been out all night
I don't know where you've been
You slurring all your words, not making any sense
But I don't fucking care, at all

Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care
Like they ain't even there

Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care
Cause I'm so fucking scared

I'm only a fool for you
And maybe you too good for me
I'm only a fool for you
But I don't fucking care
I don't fucking care

Would you tell me pretty lies, look me in my face
Tell me that you love me even though it's fucking fake
I don't fucking care at all

And you've been out all night
I don't know where you've been
You're probably getting fucked, you're probably giving head
And I don't fucking care at all

Cause I have hella feelings for you

I'm only a fool for you
And maybe you too good for me
I'm only a fool for you
But I don't fucking care
I don't fucking care

I'm only a fool for you
But I don't fucking care at all

"Yeah I know it's fucking stupid but I made it for my dad." I said looking down at the ground.

"It was beautiful Del." Evan said with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"Thanks Evan."