Leaving.

It had been about a month and a half scenes all of The guys got here. It had been really fun. Me and Evan have slid that one drunken night under the rug. I decided to go against my original plan cause I didn't want anyone to get too fucked up. I still upload old videos. That freaked the everlasting shit out of my fans. It was hilarious. I started to cry at all the freaking out comments. I laughed way to hard at them.

Today the guys were leaving. Mini and Tyler and Brock had to leave first. Tyler and Brock going the same way and shit. Mini came with Tyler so he was gonna leave with Tyler I guess.  Everyone else is staying one more day and leaving tomorrow. I got out of bed and dressed quickly. I walk down stairs and I goto the kitchen and eat some cereal.

I look at the clock. The three boys must leave in less than and hour. I throw the dish in the sink. I run up to the boys rooms. Mini and Tyler were asleep so I jumped on them. Mini rolled onto his face. Tyler grabbed my ankle and pulled my onto them. "What are you doing Hanna" I growled at Tyler and rolled onto my back laying on him.

"Don't call me Hanna. Also your flight leaves in a hour guys so I decided to way ya fucks up." Tyler sat up pushing me onto mini. He groaned. Tyler rubbed his eyes and put his glasses on. He got up and stretched. I rolled my eyes. I rolled onto my stomach while still laying on mini. He groaned.

"Mini honey your flight leaves in a hour." I say sweetly. Tyler chuckles at me. I roll my eyes and get off mini. I pick up Tyler's pillow and chuck it at him. "FUCK YOU TYLER!" I yell at him. He chuckled at me. I pulled the covers off mini. I looked at Tyler. And smiled.

"Get his clothes please." Tyler raised an eyebrow. But did as I told him. I picked mini up. I took his shirt off and put the one Tyler handed me on him. I looked at Tyler. "You do his pants." His face lit up with horror. I rolled my eye.

"I would but I'm not a fucking guys so you do it. You are a fucking guy man up and put pants on the man child named Craig." I said sternly. Tyler rolled his eyes and took my place. I turned around so Tyler could do the pants. He tapped my shoulder when done. I smiled and hugged him. I walked over to mini. I put his classes on him. I went and took his brush and brushed his hair. I sighed and picked him up and rested him on my hip and walked downstairs.

I set him on the couch and put his shoes on him. I walked upstairs and packed his back and made the bed. I took his luggage to my car. Same with Tyler's. I walked to Brock's room. He was up and dressed and he had his stuff packed. I smiled at him and took his stuff to the car as well. Now the boys only had 20 minutes left. I picked mini up and put him in the car. I saw them off onto there planes. Mini was up when we arrived at the air port. So he could do shit himself.

I smiled and waved them off. I walked to the car exhausted. Mini took all my energy. When I got home I locked the door a kicked  my shoes off and passed out on the couch.