Chapter four

An hour later we're both dressed up and in the car to visit my parents. I'm really excited because I haven't seen them in a while, and me and my sister have a lot of catching up to do. Sam and Finn have also always get along great with each other so I don't have to worry about him. They can chat about a new computer game that has come out or whatever, as long as I can fangirl with my twin sis about 5 Seconds Of Summer. I really want to tell her because she knows how long I'm already a fan of them. 

After half an hour of driving we finally arrived at the big house. Samuel parked the car and we walked to the front door. My mum opened the door immediatly after ringing the bell one time. "Hello there sweethearts!" She said happily and gave me a really tight hug. I hugged her back, oh how I missed her hugs. "Hello Mum, I missed you." I smiled at her and she smiled back at me with a huge smile. "I missed you too darling, you get prettier every time I see you." She said. I blushed at her words. I was never really good at taking in compliments, I always got kinda embarrased. "Thank you mum." I said and she smiled even bigger, if that was possible. She also said hello to Sam when my I suddenly felt to arms going around me from behind.

"Big sissy I missed you sooo much!" I turned around in Finn's arms and wrapped my arms around him. "Hey little bro I missed you too, how are you sweetie?" I asked him, he's grown so much since the last time I saw him. He's not very little anymore but he'll always be my baby brother. "I'm fine! I was just playing a xbox game with dad, do you want to play with me now?" He asked me sweetly. He's just too adorable and you can't say no to those big brown eyes. "Yes of course, but let me first say hi to daddy and Rose yeah?" He nodded and sprinted away to the television again I think.

I said hello to my dad and then my sister, also telling them that I missed them of course. But right now me and Rose were sitting in her room just talking about random things, but I couldn't wait to tell her my story any longer. "I really have to tell you something Rosie and I can't hold it in any longer." I said to her and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Yeah you said that on the phone, spit it out Fayie!" She said ethousiatic and I chuckled at her. "Okay, here I go, Imet5SecondsOfSummeryesterdayattheclubandtheyweresonicetomeandIhuggedthemandohmygod." I rambled, not quite understandable but Rose got it anyways.

"You what!? Did you meet fucking 5 Seconds Of Summer?" She yelled, obviously happy for me. I chuckled because she almost never curses, unlike me. Oops. "Calm down Rosie, but yes I did, they watched me sing and after that they came up to me and told me I sang beautiful, and after Samuel forced me to go home I went to gave them a quick goodbye hug." I said, smiling at the memory. "Oh my god Fay, are you serieus? Doesn't this only happen in your dreams or in fanfictions?" She said. I threw my head back in laughter. She's the only one who knows I read fanfictions and I'm the only one who knows she reads them. "I know right? It was so weird because it all happened so quick but I still can't believe I actually met them." She was still looking at me with wide and confused eyes, I think she doesn't believe me.

"It's true Rose, they told me they would also come to the club tonight so you can come with me if you want, you can sleep at our place and I'll bring you back home tomorrow." I said, her eyes become even more wide. I chuckled at her face because she was so shocked. "Are you serieus Fay? You're not messing with me are you?" I laughed even more, throwing my head back. "Oh my god Ro, you have to see your face, of course I'm not messing with you, and you haven't gone with me to the club in a year or something like that, so it's about time you come with me!" I said to her, she squealed, making me laugh even harder, oh god how I love her.

"You are seriously the best sister anyone could ever ask for Fay, I love you so much oh my god I"m gonna call Daniel." She said excited, jumping up and down. She saying she was going to call Daniel made me think about me and Samuel. Sam wouldn't be very supportive if I told him I was gonna meet my idols, because of his jealousness, if that even is a word. But it seems like this Daniel boy is a really good guy, because Rose's eyes would lit up the whole room when she'd talk about him, or with him, like now.

When she was done she had calmed down a little bit. She ran over to me and attacked me in a hug. "Thank you so much Faith, I can't believe I'm going to meet them" She whispered quitly in my ear. I run my hand through her hair. Sometimes it feels like she's so much younger than me and that I have to protect her for everything, but she's the same age as me because we are twins and she is perfectly capable of handeling things herself. "You really don't have to thank me sissy, thank those boys for coming to this specific club." She nodded and sighed. We sat on her bed for a little longer until Finn came running through the door. "Fay you promised you were gonna play a game with me!" He said, tugging on my arm like a four year old. I chuckled. "Calm down Finny, I had to talk to Rose about some things first, now we can play a game." I smiled at him. He smiled back, showing his adorable dimples he's been blessed with, unlike Rose. She was always whining about how me and Finn got dimples and she didn't, but I always told her she was already beautiful enough.

After a day full of catching up, laughing, also a bit of crying & playing games, it was time for us to go back home because I had to make myself ready for the club. I said goodbye to my parents and Finn, telling them that they have to come over to our place soon. Rose packed a bag with clothes she wanted to wear tonight and tomorrow, a toothbrush and other things she'd need. When we were sitting in the car, she couldn't sit still, and it was starting to annoy me. "Ro please, sit still!" I snapped at her, my words coming out harsher than I wanted them to me. I muttered a quiet sorry. "No, I'm sorry Fay, I'm just too excited!" She said, trying to keep her legs still. "It's alright." I turned my head to smile at her.

When we arrived home, Rose and I immediatly made our way upstairs to the bathroom to make ourselves ready. She brought a beautiful dress and slipped it on. She was gorgeous. I also slipped on a dress and put on some more make-up, a red lipstick and some eyeshadow. "You look beautiful Faith, can you please do my make-up as well?" I nodded at her and made a smokey eye on her, swiped a brush with some powder over her face and also a little blush. I applied a light pink lipstick on her lips and curled her hair slightly. She was stunning. When we were done we made our way back downstairs. I quickly kissed Samuel goodbye after he told us we looked beautiful. We stepped in the car and drived to the club. Tonight could get really intresting..