Chapter two

No no no this can't be happening. There were the four boys I absolutely loved. The four boys I dreamed of meeting and singing with them. All I wanted to do was scream and fangirl and jump up and down but I can't. I had to continue singing. Why would those boys be here? In this club? There are thousands of clubs in London and I get that this is a very popular one but still. They were looking at me and oh my god they're even more beautiful in real life. I always said to myself that if I would meet them one day I had to try to stay calm but it is very hard to that at this moment. 

I suddenly felt very nervous, what if they thought I was a horrible singer. These boys were so talented and they know when someone's good or not. They were talking to each other and pointing to me. Ashton nodded and looked at me when Michael whispered something in his ear. Oh my they were talking about me. I need to show that I'm confident, and that I'm loving what I'm doing right now. I don't want to seem nervous, although I am. I closed my eyes and pretended I was totally in to the song, although I didn't even know what I was singing anymore but the words just came out automaticly. 

When I finished the first song I grew even more nervous, because I always sing Wherever You Are as the second song. I don't think I can do this. But I need to show some confident. I'll just pretend that I haven't even seen them yet. "The next song I'm gonna sing for you is a cover of Wherever You Are by the band 5 Seconds Of Summer." Oh my god here I go.

The rest of the evening went well. I sang a couple more songs and pretended I didn't know those boys where here. When I climbed off the stage Sam immediatly walked over to me. "You were amazing babe, like always." He said and kissed me. I smiled at him. "Thank you, can you please get me a drink?" Yeah I really need a drink. I can't believe I just performed for freaking 5 Second Of Summer. "Sure, I'll be back in a couple of minutes." He said and kissed me on my cheek before walking over to the bar. That's also a great thing about singing here, I get free drinks as well. 

I was standing alone for a while, waiting for Sam to get back with our drinks when I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. I jumped slightly and turned around, locking my eyes with fucking Ashton Irwin. The Ashton Irwin. "H-hi." I stuttered, well thats embarrasing. He smiled at me. "Hey, you're the girl that just performed right? You sing absolutely beautiful." He said, smiling wide at me. I couldn't believe what was happening, Ashton Irwin just told me I sing beautiful, I think I'm just dreaming because this always happens in my dreams, yeah I'm waking up in a couple of minutes but I'll just enjoy my dream for now. 

"Umm yeah, thank you." I said nervously but smiled at him anyways. C'mon Fay, you always dreamed of this moment so don't make a fool of yourself now. "I"m Ashton." He said and he reached his hand out for me to shake. Awkward. "Yeah I know, I'm a big fan of you. I'm Faith, but everyone calls me Fay." I said and shit, way to make it even more awkward by saying "I'm a big fan". But he smiled even wider at me. "I know, I heard some things about you from the owner of this club, Jonathan I think his name was. He said you're alreading singing here for three years now, that's cool." Oh I'm so gonna kill Jonathan later. But Ashton didn't seem to notice the awkward tension between us, he tried to make small talk and I think I love him even more because of that. 

"Yeah it really is, I love it here really, the atmosphere is always very nice." I said and I really sounded like a nerd. I still couldn't wrap my finger around that it's Ashton Irwin who's standing in front of me. "I noticed, would you like to meet the other boys as well?" He said, pointing to the other three who were talking with Jonathan and Sam, oh fantastic. "Yeah sure." I said smiling, I'm about to meet the other three members of 5 Seconds Of Summer, this day couldn't really get anu better. I lost my nerves a little bit luckily, since Ashton was so nice to me. I was scared that they'd absolutely hate because I'm a horrible singer, but Ashton actually told me he thought I sang beautifully. 

We walked over to the other three and Ashton introduced me. "Hey boys, this is Fay, the girl who just performed, Fay this is Michael, Luke and Calum, but I think you knew that already." He said and I smiled at them. I looked over at Sam and he raised his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I do actually, it's amazing to meet you guys." I said and Sam came to stand next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Pleasure to meet you Fay, you're an amazing singer." Michael said and smiled at me, just when I thought this day couldn't get any better, it actually did because the rest of the boys nodded along, approving of what Michael just said.

"Yeah, Jon here told us that you also post videos of yourself singing on youtube for already five years now?" Calum asked. I turned my head to look at Sam. He smiled at me and squeezed my waist. I looked back to Calum and nodded. "Yeah, I do. It's fun." I said and they all smiled at me. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you all, but me and Faith are gonna head back home, right baby?" Sam suddenly said. I raised my eyebrows at him in confusion. I didn't want to go home already, I really loved talking to this boys. "But-" I tried but he interrupted me. "Yeah we are, bye guys have fun touring." He said and quickly walked away from them but I stopped him.

"Wait Samuel, I want to say bye to them." I said angry, he looked confused but let me say goodbye to them anyways. I turned around and walked back to where the boys were standing. "I'm sorry about him, but I'm gotta go, are you guys coming tomorrow as well?" I asked hoping they would, on saturday Sam never came with me to the club so that ment I could speak to the boys a little bit longer. "Umm yeah sure, if you're gonna perform again of course we're coming." Michael said and I smiled wide, these boys are so incredibly sweet. "Awesome, see you tomorrow then." I smiled and began to walk away again but Ashton stopped me. "Can't we get a hug?" He said sweetly. Oh my god I'm gonna hug them. 

"Of course you can." I said and hugged them all. They all smell so good. We said our goodbye's and I walked back to Sam. I think he didn't see me hugging the boys because he smiled at me. "C'mon love we're going home." He said and hold my waist again. Yeah, this definatly was the best night of my life.