Chapter three

When we got home Sam immediatly started asking me questions. "Are that those boys you are a big fan of?" He asked rather annoyed. He doesn't like them, that's obvious, but they've been nothing but sweet and Sam already dislike them, I can't stand that. "Yeah they are, they were very nice weren't they?" I smiled, showing him that I'm not affected by him disliking them. He needs to know that I can like whoever I want to like.

"Yeah they were nice, I guess, but I didn't like the way they were treating you." He said. What the fuck? In what way have they been treating me that Samuel doesn't like? "What the hell Sam? They were so nice to me and told me they thought I sang beautiful and you don't like the way they were treating me? What is wrong with you? Your jealousy drives my crazy sometimes!" I half yelled. Waving my hands in the air in a frustrated way. I really don't understand him. He opened his mouth to probably explain, but closed it again and sighed. "I'm sorry, okay? I know they're nice lads and I know I'm jealous pretty quick but I saw the way they were flirting with you and I just don't want to lose you." He said and looked down quickly, probably embarrased of himself. I almost aww'ed at him, but I didn't.

"Of course you won't lose me, I love you way too much for that, just because I'm a big fan on them doesn't mean I'd fall in love with them does it?" I said, walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on my chest. I love how he is so much taller than me.

He wrapped his arms around me and nodded, giving me a kiss on my head. "No it doesn't, I'm sorry." He said and I looked up at him and smiled. I just have to accept he gets jealous fast but at least he's admitting his actions now so of course I forgive him.

We went to bed after I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put on some sweats and a t-shirt. I cuddled up to Sam and thought about the amazing night I had. I never would've thought that I would meet my idols in the club I always sing, that's just insane. And they were also so sweet and kind to me. I don't think I have fully realized it yet, because I'm extremely calm actually. It'll probably really sink in tomorrow and then I'll be fangirling all over the place. You maybe think; Fay you're nineteen, you're way too old to be obsessed over a stupid boyband. But no. First they are not stupid, and second I just love those boys just so much. They always brought a smile to my face and tonight they only made me love them more because of their kindness. I thought some more about tonight but let sleep finally take over me.

*

The next morning I woke up before Sam did, and decided I'd make breakfast for us since I was in such a good mood. I walked in to the kitchen and started on making pancakes. When they were finished I put them on two plates and did some syrup on top of it. Right at that moment Sam came walking in to the kitchen. "Mmm goodmorning love, it smells so good, what are you making?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing me on the cheek before laying his head on my shoulder. I smiled. "Pancakes, and goodmorning to you too." I turned around and kissed him on the lips. I put the plates on the table and sat down on a chair. He sat down across from me. "It looks absolutely delicious." He said, licking his lips.

I handed him a knife and a fork and he immediatly started eating. I also took a bite and it actually was delicious. I'm not a really good cook or something like that. I can't really make much diffrent things, but the things I can make are always very tasty. "What are you going to do today love?" He asked me with his mouth full. We always do nothing in the weekends actually because that are the only days that Sam is home the whole day so we'd usually just cuddle and talk the whole day, but he always asks anyways. 

"I was thinking that maybe we could visit my parents? We haven't seen them in a while." I said to him. My parents live in a small town just outside London, and since Sam works almost everyday we don't see them very often. And I really want to tell my twin sister Rose what happened yesterday, since she's also a big fan of 5 Seconds Of Summer. She still lives at home. She has got a boyfriend but they don't think they've been long enough together to get a little house of their own, so she still lives at home with my younger brother Finn, who's only thirteen years old. "Yeah sure honey that'd be great." He smiled at me and I smiled back. I always loved the relationship between my family and my boyfriend. When I introduced Sam to them, they immediatly loved him, so that's also why my parents didn't mind that Sam and I were going to live together at such a young age, because they know that he is a wonderful boy.

"Okay great, I'll call them and see when we can come over." I said and he nodded. When whe finished our pancakes I took our plates and put them in the dishwasher. I quickly run upstairs to grab my phone from the nightstand and dialled my sisters number. After a few rings she picked up. "Hey Fay!" She cheered happily in the phone. "Hey Rosieposie, how are you?" I asked her, genuinly intrested since I haven't spoken to her in a while. "I'm great! Me and Daniel are still going strong, I really love him Faith." She said to me. She sounded so happy, and I love to hear her like this. She had some trouble with past relationships, that's why I don't really trust her with boys anymore. Everytime I'd call her she would say she's doing great, but the tone of her voice made it clear that she wasn't actually doing great at all. But now she really sounded genuinly happy, so I guess this is a good boy. "I'm so happy for you Rose, you really deserve it. How's Finn doing?"

"Yeah he's also doing great! He's getting good grades at school and he has been bringing more of his friends home lately so I guess he's quite populair. Mum and dad are also doing fine, but how are you Fay? I haven't heard of you in so long, I miss you." She said, a bit of sadness in her voice. I really miss her too. Me and her were always so close, we talked about seriously everything together when we were younger. From really embarrasing period stories to talking about hot boys. We were like best friends. "I miss you too sissy, that's why me and Sam want to come over today if that's alright. I have something really exciting to tell you." I said to her. I think she would be surprised when I tell her, but also very excited for me. She also is a big fan of the band. 

"Oh my god Fay are you pregnant? And of course you can come over! Mum dad and Finn would love to! They also miss you so much!" Geez, of course Rose would think I'm pregnant. Ever since me and Sam live together she had been saying; 'Now you can get kids and get married!' Well no. I'm way too young for that. But she always wanted me to get kids. 

"No Rose I'm not pregnant! And I miss them too, tell them we're coming over!" I said. We said goodbye and I quickly hung up the phone. Going downstairs to tell Sam. Well today is gonna be a fun day as well. Seeing my parents and 5 Second Of fucking Summer tonight again. Oh my....