Chapter 6

Christina's P.O.V.

I woke up to find that Jeff and I were in a cuddling position. Soon I remembered what he did to me last night and I smiled. I poked his forehead. "Jeffy? Are you awake" I said in a soft voice. Instantly Jeff woke up. "Yes? What do you need?" He asked." To get up." I said. He just noticed the position we were in and pulled away from me. I giggled. "So, what we gonna do today, Jeffy?" I asked hopefully. "Well, I was thinking," he said lifting me up off the ground," that we could tell everyone in the house that we're together!" He finished. "Oh, ok." I said, my hopes crushed. I didn't let it show though. We linked our fingers and walked to breakfast. Once we got to the living room, Slendy stood up from the couch and looked at us. " I heard you two last night, and I felt the ground shaking from it all." I blushed deeply. Jeff noticed and stood in front of me. ". You leave us alone, Slendy!!!" He shouted. Slendy threw his hands in the air. "Hey, I was just giving my opinion!" He shouted back. They got into this huge fight. Once Slendy punched Jeff, I cried. I cried so hard that they both stared in surprise. Jeff ran over with blood dripping from his nose. "Shh, everything is fine. Everything is fine, right Slendy?" He said between clenched teeth. "Yeah, it's fine." He walked away as I stopped crying. Jeff and I finally got cleaned up and I decided to take a shower to clean the blood off my neck. I undressed and hopped in. Then the door opened and shut. I heard the door lock. Knowing what to do from experience, I grabbed the hardest thing I could find, which happened to be a shampoo bottle. I walked to the door and opened it and hit the figure atop the head. "Ow, what was that for?!" Shouted Jeff. I dropped the bottle and apologized. Then I realized he was naked. "Umm...?" I said. Jeff climbed in with me. I blushed madly and stayed against the wall. He walked over to me and said," here, let me help you with that."

Once we got out, everyone, and I mean everyone, was standing at the door listening to us. When they didn't expect it, we jumped out the door screaming. They screamed and ran downstairs. We laughed and locked our fingers again and walked to breakfast, which was a bit overdue.

We ate happily, our fingers laced together underneath the table.

We sat on the couch, watching Ben and Sally play their weird game on the Xbox. We were content with our lives. Until we heard the doorbell ring.

Everyone stopped moving, Ben stopped laughing, Sally stopped screaming, Slendy stopped yelling at Sally who was yelling at Ben. Jeff stopped breathing.

Slendy slowly walked out of the room and opened the door. He let out a breath and called, "It's just Jane!" I felt Jeff tense up. I looked up at him and gave him a look of 'Who is that?' He looked down at me and frowned. "My ex." He whispered. I instantly sat up and looked at the doorway and saw the figure of another lady.

Her hair was black, like Jeff's, and white skin. Her eyes were black and soulless, her black dress strangled in blood. She was pretty much the woman version of Jeff.

I scowled as she walked in and kissed Jeff's cheek, whispering a "Hi sweetie." He wiped it off and wrapped his arms around me. She frowned when she saw this. "Who's that baby?" She asked, still pretending to look innocent. I stood.

"I'm his girlfriend." I stated. She smirked. "No your not, I am." We both looked at Jeff, who looked at us. Then, he turned to Jane, said," She's mine." And wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down onto his lap. Jane grabbed my hand and pulled me back up.

"She isn't worthy of being your girlfriend, Jeff. If she is, she would know how to handle a knife."

I scoffed. "Are you challenging me?" I asked her. She just nodded her head. I kept eye contact with her as I held out my hand and made a give me motion with my fingers. "I'm not letting you do this." He said to me. I just made the motion with my fingers again. I finally felt the worn out handle of it slide into my hand, and I grabbed her hand and dragged her outside.

"Ready, set, fight!" I screamed, then ran at her, lunging the knife at her. She easily dodged it and attempted to stab her knife at me, but I jumped and dodged it.

This went on for a few minutes, her lunging and missing, me lunging and missing, until she got me.

She stabbed me deep in the gut and sent me flying backwards. I landed hard on the ground, and felt the blood pour out of me. I looked up at her, who was smiling and breathing heavily. I felt a fire start to build up inside of me, a raging fire. I coughed up smoke, and rely two pointy things grow out of the top of my head, and something add to my tailbone. The stab wound healed instantly, and I was lifted up off the ground, I coughed up more smoke, and more, until a burst of flames erupted from my mouth, directing itself at Jane. She screamed and got burned badly.

Once the things on my body were gone, and I wasn't blowing fore out of my mouth, I saw that Jane was burnt and trying to hop over the back fence. I pushed her over, and she fell.

I laughed and grabbed Jeff's knife, and walked back inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG GUYS!!! 2K READS? How did that happen?!?! Thank you guys for all the reads and support. I love you all and keep reading!!!