Chapter 10: Naked Wax Figures

It's been 2 weeks and Adan hasn't missed a single day according to my calender. She decided a good time for her to come was between 6:30-7 so we had a decent time to catch up until visting hours were over. She brought me different types of food like Panera bread, 5 guys, olive garden and other stuff so I wasn't stuck eating hospital food. Nurse Questa appreciated it when she aimed for healthier dinner places 4 times a week or else Adan couldn't give me the food at all. At moments we'd get tired of eating out so she'd ask the nurse for me to have a late dinner and we'd share a plate or she'd go up and down elevators to go to the hospital kitchen. She had fallen in love with their healthy selection of cookies whilst I fell in love with their bagels. Whenever we'd eat from there I would start to do a little dance and Adan will compliment how good they were. She'd say, and I quote "this meal twas muy fantástico." She'd says kissing her hand blowing a kiss.

Harry hasn't really made an appearance again but it's in magazines that he's on the set of 'Dunkirk' and the cast love his witty since of humor. I wish I could see him again but I doubt he'd be coming back. The deal was only a day therefore he did what he had to do although he was a pleasure. It was like when we got rid of one visitor another would come to take their place. Yeah I'm talking about Marcus but we call him Marc for short. He'd come by whenever he visited his Grandpa Miller which was 3 days out of the week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Grandpa Miller was alot of fun to talk to and really funny, he was alot like his grandson and you could see they have a strong gene in their family. He became a big fan of me and requested I see him more often so every Friday when all of us are here we'd go up to his room and watch a movie together. Last week it was 'brotherly love' which was an amazing movie.

As of right now I was getting dressed into my green camo shirt, a black biker jacket and blue jeans and converse. Sounds tacky but I rocked it. My makeup light with black lipstick. I was just gonna lay around today simply because I had no other plans until 6-7 when Adan would come and today was Tuesday so Marc wasn't coming sadly. I spread out on my bed like a starfish and hummed to Darwin Deez on my Spotify Playlist.
Every so often I would check the time to see it was only 3 therefore I had a long while to go and I could call my parents and have them visit me because they try to visit everyday but they always end up in tears or depressing me. They must've forget that I know I'm going to die so them coming in with that boring, seventh heaven, over dramatic tv show garbage doesn't help out.

It was 5 so now it was time to turn off everything and see what's on E! News. I only ever watch this show because It says something about the Kardashians or One Direction and I love both. I was waiting for an update about the 1D hiatus because I don't think it was a hiatus anymore and I honestly think they are completely done. I stopped thinking about it when something about Kanye showed up which was very important. It was discussing a video with naked wax figures of everyone like Amber rose, Taylor Swift, Kim and more. I've seen the video and apparently many people didn't like it but I love his artistic vibes. He's a true genius but he knows it that's why I hate him.

I finished watching E! News and it was 6 so that meant I had to wait another 30 minutes or so for Adan to get here and entertain me like a good friend.

"Darling darling stand by me, ohhhh stand by me, ohhh, stand, stand by me." Adan came in sing in Spanish and my first instinct was to do a little dance and sway my hips. Then her singing came to a halt and amped up her vibe and began twerking so I started chanting "That's my bestfriend that's my bestfriend, you betta you betta go bestfriend." And that caused her to laugh while twerking. When she stopped twerking she made her way over with some food and milkshakes. "I got us teriyaki subway sandwiches and milkshakes from Friendly's hon." She said unloading the bag a distributing our meal. " I love you bi.tch" I sang bring my voice down a few octaves, "i ain't ever gonna stop loving you, bi.tch." She sang with me loudly.
"Language ladies, you two do know you are the loudest room in the facility and the most obnoxious." Nurse Questa said coming in with a smile and her equipment so could give me my medicine before I eat. Adan let out a deep laugh and then took a bite out of her sandwhich. "Sorry Q." I apologized with a hint of laughter in my tone. "S'okay, so what for dinner Adan?" She asked grabbing the nutrition facts printed out and in the bag. "Subways and Friendly's milkshake." She answered between bites , I began to eat my food while Nurse Questa thanked Adan for picking a healthy choice.

"So like this has been the longest I haven't spoken to Ray, I think we are officially done." Adan said picking over the rest of her food. She was telling me about how she hasn't spoked to Ray in about a 2 months and this has been the longest. "Really? How do you feel?" I asked. I knew that this conversation was needing me to keep it up because knowing Adan she wouldn't say much and let it eat her up when in reality she needs to talk. Her and him have been dating for quite the while so I was sort of hoping they will stay together but at the same time I knew he did cause some stress. "I don't know, I mean I miss him." She pouted looking over her glasses then pushing them up the bridge of her nose to her eyes. "Just try and talk to him, like you guys been dating for like a year and a few months. You know i don't want to see you upset over him but either way there is always gonna be ups and downs. Just make it seem like your fine without him to win him back." I advised hopeful she would use my words to the best of her ability. I never was good at relationships probably because my last relationship was in 5th grade and technically it didn't count but I was always good at watching healthy and unhealthy relationships that's why I think im good at advice. "I don't know." She said. I know when she says 'i don't know' she really mean, ' i really miss him and want him back so I'm debating on listening to you or calling him and begging for him to take me back' but knowing her she'll give it sometime and she'll do what she feels most comfortable with.