Chapter 17: British Lives Matter

"Harry you are no longer able to visit Ms.King." Nurse Questa stated sternly getting my attention the minute those words were spoken. Harry looked at her with a strained expression trying to remain in line without disrupting his image or the peace.
"What? Why?" I said a bit louder then expected."Yeah why?" Harry said.
"It's causing a disruption anf other patients are upset that Hazina made her wish and hers is still hanging around. It's not fair."She explained walking away. "That's bullshit!" Harry exclaimed loudly with a quirked eyebrow. Q began to walk away from the conversation but I surely wasn't doesn't done speaking. "It's not my fault those imbeciles used their wishes stupidly!" Q turned and sped walk towards us with a harsh glare painted in her face and directed to us. At this point anyone in the hospital was now watching us from their doorways in complete and utter astonishment. "Excuse me but those are sick people you are talking about!" She whisper yelled pointing at the patients around us. "I'm sick too don't you remember or did that go over your head!" I shouted back at her. In all honesty I never had an issue with Q up until now because she was trying to strip away one of my sources of happiness.

We argued a bit more and alot more happened. My parents came as well as paparazzi and the cops but no one was arrested yet."He's leaving and that final." Q said clapping her hands. Harry stood trying to argue back but once he saw the effect it was having he wasn't as rebellious as he was 20 minutes ago when it all started. Although he did grab my hand and try to get me to calm it only made me angrier because he is a sweet and caring guy and they were trying to take him from me.

"He's not gonna stop visiting me because they are mad I have company. Maybe that's just what they need yeah, maybe they need some new faces aside for the ones that come and go every week talking and crying about the same sad issues." I spat "I've seen how you treat the people here in this hospital, you treat them like defects. It's almost like you're waiting for them to be another statistic of people who died of cancer just to feel like you're making a difference." Harry tried to defend but something on Q's face changed and it was clear she had it with us. "That's enough, security!" She called but this time standing and watching the cops pull Harry away. At first they were subtle but once Harry began to resist that's when they were much more aggressive and very threatening.
"Noo, noo let him stay! Harry stay!" I felt tears fall and my temper rised but I couldn't do a single thing about it which made me feel terrible because i basically got Harry into this situation.
I probably won't ever see him again after this episode that happened today infront of everyone. "Get off of me!" Harry shouted through the security trying to pry him from the cops but the police officers weren't letting up. "No I wanna speak to head doctor or your manager, who ever is in charge!" I demanded balling up my fist at my sides and waiting for someone to move and follow my orders.