Epilogue

Charlie's POV 

"Mooooooooom!!!!!" I heard a yell upstairs.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want Molly?"

"I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"Can it wait like ten minutes? I'm making super!"

"NO I NEED YOU NOOOOOOOOW!"

I laughed, rolling my eyes and putting the knife down, running up the stairs to my over dramtic 16 year old daughter.

"Couldn't you ask Kayla for help?"

"She is at dance! Besides, she is two years younger than me!"

"Well what is it?" I asked sitting on her bed beside her.

"WHAT DO I SAY TO THIS!?" she yelled, throwing her phone at me.

 "Geeze Molly, stop yelling!" I laughed as I looked at the phone, it was open to a text from her best friend, Aaron.

Hey Mol, I know this is a pretty shitty way to tell you but I have to, I can't hold it in anymore. I love you. I have loved you ever since we first met. I love your hair and your eyes and your laugh, and how you smile at everything and how you refuse to eat anything with onions. Molly, I know you may not love me back but I had to tell you. I love you. <3 -Aaron. 

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

"Mom, you're the one yelling now." Molly said. 

"Molly this is so cute!" I smiled. 

"Mom what do I do?" 

"Do you love him?" 

"Love is a pretty strong word mom." 

"What do you like about him?" 

"I like how he smiles at all the stupid jokes I make, I like how he will watch chick flicks with me, I like how he walks to school with me every morning, even when his mom offers hima drive, I like how smart he is, and how funny and sweet and kind and-" she stopped herself, eyes wide, "Mom, I-I love him!" 

I smiled, "I know sweaty. So go get him." 

She nods before grabbing the car keys off her dresser and running out. 

I ran downstairs, waiting for her to leave before grabbing the phone and dialing the all too familiar number.

"Hey babe." Harry's deep voice rang through the phone. 

"Are you still with Zayn and Perrie?" I rushed. 

"Um, yeah, why?" he asked, confused. 

"PUT PERRIE ON THE PHONE!" 

 "Woah, chill out Char, I'll get her." he chuckled. 

"So why are you yelling at your husband?" Perrie chuckled. 

"IS AARON HOME!?" 

"Um, yes?" 

"OH MY GOD PER HE DID IT! AND SHE IS GOING OVER!" 

"WHAT!? HE FINALLY ADMITTED IT!!!!!????" 

"HE SAID HE LOVES HER!" 

"OH MY GOD!" 

"AND SHE SAID SHE LOVES HIM TOO AND SHE IS GOING OVER THERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!" 

We both screamed into the phone before Harry took it back. 

"What is this about my little girl?" 

"Oh calm down Harry! It's Aaron! You like Aaron!" I smiled. 

"Yeah when he wasn't kissing my daughter!" 

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see. "Come on Haz! Let her be happy." 

he sighed, "Fine. And we are almost done with the baby room so I'll be home in like ten minutes." 

"Ok, see you then. Love you." 

"Love you too." 

It'ts hard to believe we all have kids now, hell Molly's kids are in their twenties and having kids of their own! 

It's weird how fast we grow up. 

The door opened as Harry walked on, a smile on his face when our eyes met. "Hey love." he smiled, walking right over to me and kissing me. 

That's one of the things I love about Harry, although we are getting old he still kisses me like we were twenty, even though we are in our forties with two kids. 

"I missed you." I said, pulling him close and burying my face in his chest. 

"Love, I was only gone for three hours." he smiled. 

"I know, maybe because I'm not used to you being home most of the time now." 

One Direction stopped touring in their early thirties when we all had families to look after. 

"I'm not leaving again baby." 

"You promise?" I asked. 

"I promise." he smiled, kissing me again. 

"Ew, gross! A little less on the PDA guys!" a voice behind us said. 

"Yeah, like you weren't making out with Aaron when I passed his house!" Kayla laughed. 

"You were what?" 

"Harry." I scolded. 

"Hey, at least I have a boyfriend!" Molly shot back.

Kayla rolled her eyes, walking into the kitchen. "When is dinner?" 

"Twenty minutes, now go shower! You smell like the dance studio!" I laughed. 

Kayla went to go shower and Molly left, smiling as she texted. 

"We have an interesting little family!" Harry laughed. 

"Yeah, but it is our little family." 

A/N: 

So that is the end of The Case! I hope you like it! :) 

Love you!!!! <3 

-E