Chapter 9

Charlie's POV 

Why am I so nervous? I mean it is just a date! We have been on plenty of dates before! Maybe it is just because our last date was cut short by the fact that Mollie was kidnapped? 

I took a deep breath and looked myself over in the mirror one more time to make sure I looked perfect. I had curled my hair and put on a little makeup with a flowy pink dress and silver flats. 

"You look beautiful." I heard from the door to my bedroom. 

I jumped, "Woah! Harry how did you get in here?" 

Harry smiled and took my hand, pulling me close. "You should really lock your door." he whispered. 

"Why?" 

"Because people can get in." he stated. 

"Harry you don't need to worry about me! I'll be fine!" I smiled reassuringly. 

He pressed his forehead to mine and closed his eyes, "I just worry." 

"About what?" I breathed. 

"You getting hurt. I know you love your job and I would never ask you to do anything different, I just worry about you."

"How about we make a deal?" I asked pulling away and grabbing my purse. "I'll call you every day after work so you know I'm ok! Sound good?" 

"I just want to make sure you are safe." he said. "I want to be able to protect you!"

"I can protect myself Harry!" I smiled, his over protectiveness is kind of cute! 

"I know." he said taking my hand and leading me out the door, "It's just I leave for tour in a couple of months and don't know how I'm going to stand being away from you for six months!" he said as we got to the car. 

I smiled and stood on my toes, planting a small kiss "I'll visit." I smiled, "Besides you have a few days off! But don't spend them all here!" I said, "Your mom wants to see you too!" 

As we drove Harry looked at me, "Um, Charlie?" 

"mhmm?" 

"Um, I was wondering, if you wanted to come home with me?" 

"I have to work tomorrow-" 

"No, I mean in a couple weeks we have a week off and I'm going back home and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" 

"For real?" I asked looking at him. 

"Yes for real!" he chuckled, "My mom wants to meet you!" 

"I would love to Harry!" I smiled. 

We went to some fancy restaurant and I ended up getting chicken fingers. The waiter laughed when Harry ordered some fancy chicken thing and I ordered the chicken fingers off the kids menu. 

"Of course!" Harry chuckled. 

"What? I get a meal AND a desert! Ha! I clearly win here!" I said sticking my tongue out at him. 

"You never cease to amaze me Charlie Parks." Harry laughed. 

"Is that a good thing?" 

"A very good thing." 

-

The next day I woke up to the smell of bacon. I smiled looking at the cloths thrown around the room and laughed. Harry's head peaked into the room. "Hey Char!" he smiled wearing only boxers. 

"Hey!" 

"I made breakfast!" 

"Have I ever told you I love you?" I smiled. Harry rolled his eyes and left calling out that the food was ready behind him. I threw on Harry's t-shirt and some shorts and walked into his kitchen. "It smells really good!" I said sitting down in front of a plate.