Chapter 15

Charlie's POV

I gasped, starring at the girl in front of me. "Little- little..." 

"Yes, little sister." He smiled, "You didn't think you were an only child did you?" she winked. 

"But mom and dad never-" 

"Said anything? Figures. Why would I matter when they have a precious new angle?" she sneered. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. 

"Because, it is kind of my tradition!" she winked. 

"You?" I gasped. "It was you!" I shouted, "You are the one who killed my father!" I screamed, jerking Harry awake. "It wasn't just a simple armed robbery! You planned it!" 

"Ah, connecting the dots are you sister?" she laughed, "Yes, it was planned. I would have killed our whore of a mother if she wasn't too weak to deal with father's death and offed herself. I guess more convenient for me, less blood." she winked. 

"You are killing your whole family!" 

"They never were my family!" she yelled, looking angry for the first time. "They did NOTHING for me! They ABANDONED me! HATED me!" she yelled, slapping me with every strong word. "These are my family now!" she smiled, putting her arm around Ken and shoving her tongue down Mark's throat. 

"You think they abandoned you?" I said quietly, but loud enough to catch their attention. "YOU ABANDONED ME!" I screamed. "I ALWAYS wanted an older sister. Someone to help me through everything. Through dad's hospitalization and mom's depression! To help em with essays and boys and to do my hair and make up! You choose to be abandoned!" 

Harmony walked over to me. "You were always a little bitch. Even when you were younger. Always asking for me like you actually liked me. All those phone calls were lies. You just wanted someone to boss around! You are a little bitch." she whispered in my ear. 

"Harmony!" I called as she stalked away. She turned around and starred at me. "You may think Harry is good in bed, but he will never scream your name like he does mine." 

There was fire in Harmony's eyes as she lunged for me, punching me in the jaw before walking away and slamming the door. Mark and Ken followed along with the two other guys, who were told to keep guard. 

"Harry!" I whispered. He smiled up at me, crawling his way over and uniting my ropes. I smashed my lips to his for the first time in a year. 

"You are so badass!" he murmured against my lips. 

I laughed, "I try." 

"I missed you so much!" 

"I miss you too!" I smiled. 

"How are we getting out of here?" 

I helped Harry over to the wall where he could lean against it. "Reinforcements." I smiled. 

"What?" 

"I called for back up before I came here in case Ken didn't." 

"Charlie you gen-" suddenly we heard screams from outside along with gun fire. 

"You stay here." I said. 

"Charlie, no!" 

I pulled the gun our of my pants and smiled, "I will be fine Harry!" 

"Charlie I'm not letting you go!" 

"Harry, I love you ok! And please forgive me for this but it is for your own good!" 

"What do you mean?" I hit him lightly on the head, not enough to do any damage, but enough to knock him out. "Sorry!" 

I said before running outside. There were four or five of my guys facing off against Harmony, Ken, Mark and the other two guys. I shot down one of them before any of them noticed my presence.