^37^

aurora's pov
-----------------
I woke up next to hunter. i smiled at the thought of being with him. I really hope he doesn't screw up again because everything's going good so far, and he'll make it harder for me each time to forgive him.

I stretched and hunter woke up.

"good morning beautiful" he said while drowning me with kisses all of my face. I laughed and pecked his lips before I stood up to go brush my teeth.

"what are we doing today?" hunter yawned.

"i don't know, movies? mall?" I asked. I finished brushing my teeth and fixed my ponytail. my blondish/brunettish hair was long and hard to deal with and I would cut it all off if I could tbh

"how about the movies, all of us can go and then just walk around Ohio" he smiled as I walked out. I nodded head and laid back down next to him.

hunter made a few musical.lys, with me in them which I was surprised he posted because it's me and him in bed together, and people like to assume things all time so you know😊😉

I woke up liv and Blake, they slept together last night ;)

"we're going to the movies let's goooo" I yelled. liv just rubbed her eyes and sat up as Blake put a pillow over his head. they soon both got up to get ready. Blake and hunter went to hunters room and got ready in there while me and liv stayed in our room.

I changed into a simple outfit. liv changed into a really cute outfit which I was straight up in love with.(outfits in media, liv to the left and auroras to the right).

once we were ready, we sat in our room until the boys were ready.

literally AN HOUR LATER the came back in.

and they say us girls take to long 🤔

it was 1:30 now, so we headed out to see the purge, election year.

because scary movies are great right?!

----------------