^20^

"so are you excited for the show in 2 days?!" Taylor smiled.

I nodded my head.

"are you naked? OH MY GOD I DIDNT ACTUALLY THINK YOUGUYS WERE WILD CATS" Brandon yelled.

"Brandon I'm 15! hunters 16!" I said laughing.

"so?" Hunter shrugged. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. what did he even mean.

"okay well we are all going to the movies. we'll see you guys tomorrow. we're peacing out" Cameron said standing up. they all left.

"what did you mean, 'so'?" I asked confused.

"I mean I didn't really think that you would think its that big of a deal, that's all" he laughed. I just sat back and thought to myself

is he not a virgin or something? I mean he's only 16 so he should still be a virgin right?
should it matter?

hunters pov
-------------
I'm pretty sure aurora's still a virgin. I was wondering on if I should tell her that I'm not?

I decided not to, she's probably just flip out on me and we'd have another fight which I really wasn't in the mood for. she just stared at the wall with a confused look on her face.

she was honestly so cute, no matter what. I turned her face towards me.

"you okay baby?" I cheesed. she nodded her head still looking confused.

"hey just forget about it. it was just a thought, nothing important" I kissed her forehead. she didn't respond.

"rora"

"y-yeah I already forgot about it" she lied. I just sighed and turned my attention towards the TV

I try so hard, she just doesn't understand.

-------------
short update to end the night :)