^14^

warning: probably a lot of spelling mistakes, and things to that affect. I'm editing this later :)
I began packing for the next two weeks. I put in a lottt of clothes and shoes. I put in my makeup and shampoo and conditioner and perfume, ect. I could barely zip up my suitcase, but at least it was all nice and neat!

I also got a pack a smaller suitcase for extra things I wanted/needed such as my camera, lighting, MacBook, Chargers, hair curlers, ect. once I finished packing it was 7:00pm. my mom called my down for dinner which we just ordered out Chinese. me and my mom were down there for over an hour talking about magcon.

"so does Hunter know?!" she asked excitedly.

"no, he told me we should just be friends and nothing more even though we told each other that we like one another, so I didn't tell him. it would've been weird i told him."

"now it's going to be even weirder when he sees you there and he's like 'what the fuck?!' "

I laughed so hard.

"go upstairs and take a shower so you can get some sleep" she told me smiling. I cleaned up and made my way upstairs. I put my phone on the charger and got in bed. I was going to wake up at 1:30 to take a shower so I could get more sleep since it was already 8:30pm. I tweeted out that I had a big surprise.

*1:30 am*

I woke up and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair and body while singing the song 'I hate you I love you'.

"Aurora keep it down Colin is still sleeping" my mom came into the bathroom. I laughed as she walked out. I shut off he shower and got out. I was wrapped in a towel and began drying my hair.

it was so loud and I was hoping I would wake up Colin. my hair ended up being very frizzy so I put it up in a top not bun/messy bun with a thin headband. I was fully dry so I got dressed into something comfortable and Colin bursted into my room

"you're gonna be on magcon" he asked running his eyes. I laughed and nodded my head.

"awh Aurora I hope you have fun" he hugged me.

"thank you" I smiled.

"I'm going to the airport with you, mom won't let me stay alone" he rolled his eyes.

"we're about to leave, wanna put these in the car?!" I asked. he nodded and grabbed them.

"mom I think Aurora has people in these things" he said once he reached the bottom of the stairs. I laughed and finished getting my things. I grabbed my phone and my wallet.

"Aurora c'mon its 2:30!" she yelled.

I walked out and got into the car. my mom was literally speeding.

"mom we don't-"

"it takes a long time Aurora" she said. me and Colin laughed. about 20 minutes later we arrived. Colin was staying with me until we had to board.

it took a short amount of time for us to get through security. once we were done it was 3:15. we ran to Starbucks and got drinks. I payed and then we went to look for my mom. after wondering we found her.

"okay Hunter and Brandon are walking over here since we are closer to the boarding station. I nodded my head. I saw them and they were getting closer. I began to say my goodbyes.

"I love you so much. I'll call you a lot and let you know what happens" I hugged my mom.

"I'll FaceTime you all the time so we can talk and you can see what goes on, the stuff no one else knows. you can brag to everyone!" I joked. he laughed and hugged me.

"boarding flight 136 to Columbus, Ohio" they spoke on the intercom. Hunter and Brandon were waiting for me. I waved goodbye and we left. while we were in line for boarding Hunter tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked at me.

"why didn't you tell me you were on magcon"

"because I was going to tell you when you told me that you thought we should be nothing more than friends, I didn't think it was the right time" I said and turned back around.

"you told her what?!" brandon whispered yelled. I tried not to laugh as we got to our seats. I got the window seat with Hunter in the middle and Brandon on the end. I decided to let my supporters know now. so I tweeted it out

@auroradeann
it's 3:40am so a lot of you are probably asleep but im on magcon and im on my way to the Columbus show. I hope to see you guys there☺️ sleep well loves💗

a lot of people replied to my tweet so a lot are awake.

i slowly drifted off to sleep, nervous about meeting the rest of the boys.

-------------