^31^

a/n: excuse any spelling errors and the explicit language :)
-----------------
it was getting late and I just didn't want hunter mad at me.

I sat on my bed and put my head in my
hands.

"just go talk to him" Blake said walking In the bathroom. I sighed standing up and walked to
his room. I put the key in and opened the door.

"look hunter I-" I began to walk in until I stop dead in my tracks. chase was on top of hunter and they were full on making out. hunters eyes went wide as he pushed chase off. I laughed a little.

im not going to flip out on him, I'm going to stay calm.

"can we talk?" I asked laughing a little. he nodded his head and told chase to get out. she scurried past me and I sat next to
him.

"so, you moved on already?" I asked with a small laugh.

"well, you kind of forced me to" he scratched the back of his neck.

"no I didn't. it's completely your choice" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.
he looked up at me.

"I tried, but you just kept pushing me away. you tend to do that to other people but I never thought that you'd do that to me" he sighed.

"do you want me to forgive you right away every time you screw up? I told you I wasn't ready to forgive you yet so you go and makeout with chase, again" I stood up.

"it's not that you didn't forgive me I just-"

"what because I won't have sex with you?!" I yelled. he stayed silent.

"your kidding" i didn't really think that was why he'd go with chase. he stayed completely silent. I scoffed and walked back and forth.

"JUST PLEASE SAY YOURE KIDDING" I yelled. he put his head in his hands.

"so if I let you fuck me then you'll stay with me?" I yelled again with tears ready to escape my eyes.

"it's not like that rora!" he yelled back.

"then what is it like hunter?"

"i-i don't know. I don't want to pressure you but you went all crazy when you basically found out I wasn't a virgin, and I didn't want to be with someone who isn't- I don't know" he gripped his hair with his head still in his hands.

"im 14" I said tears falling down my face.

"rora i don't want to pressure you that's the point" he stood up. he tried to wrap is arms around me but I backed away.

"you won't even let me try" he said softly. I cried with my hands over my face as I finally let him wrap his arms around me. I couldn't pull away I honestly had no strength. he rubbed my back as I rested my head on his chest and cried my eyes out.

"sshhh" he whispered as he kissed my forehead. after about 5 minutes I pulled away and wiped my tears.

"im gonna- go to sleep" I sniffled.

"goodnight" he slowly let our hands slip away.

"I love you" he said very very, quietly. I almost didn't even hear him. I walked out and let he door close. I rested on his door and quietly cried. after a few seconds I walked a few steps and rested my hand on the handle exhausted.

what a fucking day

----------------