^28^

we got to the venue and there were some fans outside that we said hi to but security made us
go straight inside.

Aaron was on stage singing and practicing his song while everyone else was just either running on stage, messing with the music, or sitting around. Chase's head was laying on hunters shoulder as they say by the stage.

I can't let him back in. I still love him but I can't let him back in yet, I don't trust him enough yet.

I heard some voices outside and turned my head to see the door was slightly cracked. I began to walk over and they all began to squeal.

"hi" I smiled stepping outside. the door shut behind me but I didn't really care. I hugged them and they asked me for videos.

"um roarforrora wants a video" a girl handed me her phone. my face lit up.

"wait are you friends with her?" I asked. she nodded her head.

"can I just FaceTime her off of your phone instead?" all the girls kind of gasped, I heard some say that she was lucky and how they'd do anything to get a FaceTime call with me. I laughed as the girl handed me back her phone and it said it was facetiming liv, that was the girls name. she is honestly my favorite, she's been here since day 1 and deserves all the love and support she gets from her fanpage of me. she as 32.5k. I follow and look at her account all the time. it began to say connecting and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"what's up steph?" she said. I was only showing the sky so she couldn't see it was me, but she could her the loud voices and everything.

"I asked you not to FaceTime while your at magcon are you trying to make me cry? you know how much I wanted to meet Aurora.

I slowly showed my face. liv's face lit up as she gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"oh my god! this isn't real, stop this isn't real" she screwed her eyes shut.

"liv your so cute" I laughed. she began to ball her eyes out.

"babe don't cry!"

"I love you so much" she said in between sobs.

"I love you more!" I replied. she sniffled and laughed a little.

"you live in Ohio, right?" I asked walking back inside so that I could hear her better. she nodded her head.

"how far away from the magcon?" I asked.

"35 minutes"

"come down here what are you waiting for!" i sat down in a chair on stage.

"are you serious?!" she exclaimed. I nodded my head as Taylor popped his head in.

"who are we talking to?" he asked with his shades on.

"liv"

"hey liv!" he waved. she waved back.

"if liv comes down here do you think I could bring her in."

"she's have to come in right when she gets here because security won't just let you bring her in by the time the show starts, is she a big supporter? because it's gotta be worth it"

"32.5k on her fanpage for me and here since day 1"

he smiled and nodded his head.

"okay liv come down here as fast as possible and meet me at door A1, I'll be out there with your friend steph. she nodded her head and hung up. I ran out and have her phone back.

"liv is coming" I said. she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"I uh- I got her in" I shrugged.

"your honestly the sweetest peeps ever" she hugged me. I laughed and gave the rest some hugs and did a few more videos for people.

"I'll see you guys later" I waved.

I can't wait to hug liv.

---------------