^29^

*a half hour later*

I began to go outside. none of them were there so I went to the front. there were about 30
girls there and there were all screaming. I waved at them as I waited. a car then pulled up and liv jumped out. she ran into my arms and I hugged her tightly.

the girls screamed louder and we let go.

"Aurora!" they all screamed.

"one second" I told liv. I walked over really quick.

"hey hey rora you have to go back in the venue your getting them too riled up" the security guard is. is name is Ross and he's my favorite. I went around the girls and hugged him.

"give it up for Ross!" I joked. the girls screamed and clapped. I went back to the girl and we took a quick picture.

I waved by to everyone and me and liv ran inside. the door locked because you know My luck is great!!

I banged on the door waiting for an answer.

"I'm nervous" she smiled a little.

"why?"

"because like, they're all so ugh heart eyes and stuff and just like being around them makes me nervous" she laughed.

"I'm scared of what they'll think of me" she admitted.

"liv you'll be fine, your amazingly sweet and stunning so you've got it all in the bag" I high fived her as we both laughed. Taylor finally opened the door.

"you must be liv!" he exclaimed while hugging her.

"did you let Ross know?" he asked.

"no I'm just gonna have him give her an extra band once it's sound check and he comes in for break" I said sitting on stage with liv. Taylor nodded his head.

"I can't believe you did this for me" liv said smiling.

"don't mention it, you deserve it" I smiled back. soon hunter and Blake came and sat down.

"so who is dis?" Blake asked.

"this is liv, liv this is dumbfuck #1 and dumbfuck #2" I laughed. Blake put his hand over his heart pretending to be hurt. everyone laughed and I patted blakes back.

"it's okay" he pretended to fake cry. hunter began hysterically laughing and it was honestly the cutest thing ever. a few moments later chase came and sat down.

"okay liv come on" I stood up. liv looked a little confused but stood up.

"where are you guys going?" hunter asked looking sad.

"just to get some food" I lied.

"but we stopped before we got here to-"

"well I'm still hungry" I fake smiled and took liv's hand. I took her to the backroom and I sat down.

"what was that about?" she asked sitting next to me.

"I can't be around them- it's hard enough to be around hunter but being around hunter and chase, at the same time. no no no no I can't even be around chase alone" I said running my hands through my hair.

"what happened between hunte-" she got cut off my by hunter running in.

"hey..." he walked in and looked around.

"there isn't even any food back here" he sighed. I looked up at him nervously.

"look Aurora" he sat next to me and reached for my hand but I pulled away.

"Aurora you don't even let me try and help"

"because you're not helping the situation! and if I'm not ready, then I'm not ready just accept that"

he looked at me, and then at liv, and walked out.

fml fml fml fml

-------------