^15^

--------------
I woke up about a 10 minutes before we were landing.

"so about what I said yesterday..."

"can we not talk about that, please?" I asked scrolling through Twitter.

"u-uh. sure. whatever you want" he rolled his eyes.

"Hunter I just don't want to talk about it right now. I'm not in the mood"

"mood for what?" he quietly yelled

"mood for this! fighting." I said putting my head in my hands. Hunter whispered something to Brandon and they both got up and switched spots.

"are you kidding?"

"you don't want to fight so"

"maybe if you didn't act like an ass, we wouldn't fight" I rolled my eyes.

"maybe if you were such a s-"

"Hunter just be quiet" Brandon cut him off.

"slut?" I asked hunter. he nodded his head.

I sat back in my seat.

"ignore him"

"I can't ignore the thing I need the most" I played with my fingers as a tear slipped out of my eye. I quickly wiped it away.

*30 minutes later*

we got all our luggage and met up with all the boys.

"rora!" Blake exclaimed and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and laughed. he pulled out his phone and went on snapchat. I laughed even more. he put the dog filter on us and I smiled with my head on his shoulder. he took it with the caption "roraaa😛🌺" and posted it on his story.

"let me see your bags" he said grabbing them.

"Jesus do you have people in here?!" he yelled. a few security guards looked over.

"blake!" I yelled laughing. a few security guards began walking over.

"back away from the bags!" they yelled.

I punched blakes arm as everyone laughed. they flipped them on their backs and opened them. some of my things fell out.

"my sweatshirt! I yelled as my Nike sweater fell out

"hey! back up!" he yelled pushing me away.

"so then pick it up! that stuff takes some money to buy!" everyone laughed. they put it back and closed up my bag.

"thanks Blake!" I said sarcastically and handed him my bags. he dragged them to the car and we all got in the uber. we were all squished and I was on blakes lap. I kept hitting my head on the ceiling of the car.

Cameron took a video of everyone in the car.

"fun!" he yelled while showing me and Blake. I did a thumbs up and went to talking to Brandon.

once we got to the hotel I finally got some air. I grabbed one of my bags while Blake had my other one.

"where are your bags?" I asked as we were the only ones in the elevator.

"I got here before everyone. well me and Cameron. so mine are in my room. you have a room with me!" he smiled. I laughed as we got to our floor. hunters room was right next to us. he rolled his eyes at me as we were opening our door.

this will be great!

---------------