Jordan's P.O.V.
It took a damn journey for us to see Lucas get his awards. Angela kept nagging about why we have to go and all. I just tuned her out, only way I found out was because I knew what school Lucas was going to due to my tracking devices history and I checked on the website when this awards ceremony was happening. I know he doesn't want to see me, but, I need to gain the relationship we had.

After the Ceremony:

Yn's P.O.V.
Yn- Congrats Boo!!!

I hugged Lucas outside the school building.

Lucas- Thanks momma oh and thanks August for coming.

Aug- No problem lil man.

As we were celebrating Chresanto came by.

Chres- Hey lil man what's up!

Lucas- Chres oh my gosh what's up I haven't seen you in forever!

Lucas was thrilled to see Chres. I forgot they were pretty close before we left.

Chres- Yeah man I couldn't miss you getting your first awards.

Lucas- Yeah, I was very excited.

??- Hey Lucas!

When we all turned around we all had blank faces as we saw Jordan, his hoe of a wife, and their sweet child.

Lucas- Mom why is he here?

Yn- Baby I didn't invite him.

Jordan- Lucas?(walks up to him) What's going on buddy congrats on your awards.

Lucas- Thanks. Mom are we going out to eat?

Yn- Of course baby wherever you want to go.

Lucas-Ok..(gco)

Jordan- Um... Yn.. Is it ok if I talk to Lucas?

I look down at Lucas to see what he wants.

Yn- Lucas?

Lucas-...Ok.

They both walk over away from everyone to talk. I look over at Angela and she just looks pissed to see me. Whatever, I may be pregnant but I'll stomp a hoe if necessary.

Lucas's P.O.V.
Jordan- Lucas I know you hate me and all but, what's it gonna take for you to not hate me?

Lucas- I want you to let that smelly girl over there to leave our house.

Jordan- I moved lil man. And who are you talking about?

Lucas- That girl over there with the baby. She wants to kill mommy and she told me that you don't love me and that's why I hated you.

Jordan- Man I could never not love you. I've missed you this past year. I never stopped thinking about you.

Lucas- Well then why are you still with that girl?

Jordan- Sometimes men don't think Lucas. I'm getting married to her. But, if it makes you feel better I'll kick her out for you.

Lucas- Are you serious?

Jordan- Yes I am.

I hugged my dad. All I wanted was him to forgive me and love me. I am finally happy with my dad.

Lucas- When is she leaving?

Jordan- Soon as I tell her next week. Then, will you come over and spend time with me?

Lucas- Yeah!!!

Yn's P.O.V.
I look over and I see Lucas and Jordan finally hugged up. That's good, but meaning I gotta see him and his hoe wife more often.