Jordan's P.O.V.
I decided to do my research on this August dude. I'm not doing it for just Yn, but for Lucas as well. He's a dancer, he sings a little bit, he does have a criminal record. I click on the tab, and it says he's been to jail for gang related violence, and has had a past of assault charges. I don't think Yn knows this much about her man.

Angela- Baby we need to talk.

Jordan- For the last time Angela, I don't want to talk about what happened yesterday.

I closed my laptop so she wouldn't see what I was doing.

Angela- Baby do you still love that girl?

Jordan- No, I just wanted.... To aggravate her is all.

Angela- That's not what it looked like to me.

Jordan- That's what it was.

I'm thankful for my son and having a future 2nd wife. But, me and Yn had something and even though she doesn't want to admit it, she still has feelings.

August's P.O.V.
I can't believe Yn is pregnant with my child. I'm the happiest man in the world. She's been having a rough couple of weeks so I decided to cater to her once I get home. I got the flowers, a bunch of Hershey chocolate bars, and she's getting a massage with some Popeyes chicken, Mac and cheese, mash potatoes, and biscuits coming her way. Call me whipped if you want, but I know how to please my girl. I would never do this for another girl and I hope Yn knows that shit. When I got to the house I see Yn sitting on the couch in her Pajamas watching a Martin marathon.

August- Baby look what I got.

When she turned around and saw all the stuff I had her face lit up. Oh yeah, I'm the best.

Yn-Thanks baby.

Aug-No prob. I knew you'd need some sweet treats.

Yn-Lol you so sweet(pecks lips)

Aug-So(rubbing her stomach) what do you want the baby to be?

Yn-I want it to be a boy. I love momma boys.

Aug-I want a boy too. He gonna be doing sports and all.

Yn-Guess we got to wait till 5 or 6 months to find out.

Aug-Yeah, baby I'm glad you're with me.

Yn-Are you just saying that because I'm pregnant?

Aug-No I really am happy you're with me. I....I love you.

Yn-Don't say that.

Aug-Why?

Yn-People say they love me and end up leaving me.

Aug-No, I would never leave you Yn. Know that, I won't be like Chres or Jordan.

Yn-Ok I love you too.

I kissed her lips and continued to cuddle with her.

5 months later:
Chres's P.O.V.
it's been long and hard and I finally got over my connection with Yn. No, I'm not taken I'm single like before. I decided that if she doesn't want me then I'll have to accept the facts. I was the one to let her go. And August was the one to pick up the pieces. Today is Lucas's awards ceremony and I just had to be here. I walked in and sat randomly somewhere. I haven't seen Lucas in months so I'm real anxious to see him.

Yn's P.O.V.
I'm so excited for Lucas to get his awards. He's so special to me even though I barely see him. The bad part is I'm starving and I'm showing in this stage of pregnancy. August said he thinks it's cute but I don't like it one bit.