•20•

You held tight onto Kotaro. "I-I'm sor-ry." you sobbed out over and over. "It's fine. Just don't scare me. I don't want to lose you."

~A couple seconds ago~

Kotaro picked the door and quickly bursted trough to come to your side and knock the pills away and out of your hands. Only one went into your mouth but you spit it out. Kotaro hugged you tightly.

"Don't you ever leave me."

~~

You both stayed there for a moment, holding onto each other for dear life, with you sobbing. You kept repeating "I'm sorry" over and over again. After a couple minutes you both parted and Kotaro asked "What happened?" You explained everything and he hugged you again as you sobbed.

"I'm sorry about that. I don't think Keiji's moved on. The thing is he hasn't and he's trying to. He thinks it's better if he does because you won't get hurt."

"H-how do you kn-ow?"

"Because, I know Keiji."

Kotaro let you go and said "Let's go to bed." and you both did just that.

~~

You awoke to the door being banged on. "I'll get it!" Kotaro yelled. Kotaro opened the door to see a boy with black hair and pale skin. His hands on his knees. He knew who it was and he clenched his hand into a fist. "Hi Akaashi!" he said with a smile. You heard and come out of your room. When Akaashi looked up he could see you behind Kotaro. "(F/N).." he mumbled under his breath before pushing Kotaro out of the way and coming to you. "I'm so sorry. I never meant for you to see that-"

"Well, of course you never meant for me to see it."

"I-I'm.....I was trying to move on from you. I love you so much and I've missed you. Please, take me back?"

"I'll think about it."

~~

It had been a week and Akaashi of course went back but he promised he wouldn't be with any other girl until you answered. The time came to answer and Akaashi could be coming over today. You watched the time anxiously. Suddenly you heard the door. You ran to it and opened to see Akaashi.

"My answer is....."

A/N: You get to choose if you say yes or no.

If no: Go to chapter 21
If yes: Go to chapter 22