•14•

WARNING 18+ CONTENT INCLUDED

Soon, the kiss got heated and it turned into a full on tongue-to-tongue make-out

Soon, the kiss got heated and it turned into a full on tongue-to-tongue make-out. Akaashi pushed you down on the bed and unbuttoned your school jacket which he then threw to the side. He then took your tie off you and unbuttoned your shirt which he also threw to the side. You then unbuttoned and removed his jacket as he removed your skirt. You both kept removing each other's clothes till you were both nude. "(F/N), are you ready?" Akaashi managed to breath out. You nodded your head.

Akaashi inserted two fingers inside of you which made you moan. He then started sucking, kissing, and biting your neck as he groped one of your breast. "A-ah~Keiji." He left a trail of kisses from your neck to your mouth. He found your soft spot inside you which made you gasp. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue inside your month. 

He then stopped and pulled out of you which you pouted but then he put on a condom. Akaashi then put his member inside you which made you moan loudly. At first he started slow but sped up. You were a moaning mess under him. Soon he came inside you and pulled out.

You then realized something and gulped.
"K-Keiji..."

"Hm?"

"I-isn't Kotaro ho-home?"