•17•

•Akaashi's POV•

When I got back (F/N) was gone. Everything was left here, though. Her phone, purse, and lunch. I was trying to figure out what happened and thought if anything out of the ordinary happened. BOOM It hit me. That girl was one of the girls that hurt (F/N) before. I got so mad I stormed out of school. I searched the whole town, and found something suspicious so I followed my one lead to an abandoned farm. I snuck around the barn and tried to listen for any noises when I heard the girls voice.

"You little bitch!" I heard a slap and a painful scream. "CUNT!" I heard the same thing. "SKANK! WHORE! FAT ASS!" Insult after insult and slap after slap till I finally got so ragged I lost my cool and rushed into the barn. I pounced on the girl, punching her with my right fist then left then right then left till I lost track of how many times I had. I would've kept going but I heard a voice that made me stop.

"K-" I heard a cough and saw blood spew from her mouth. "Keiji.....don't......hurt......"

"Ssshhh." I covered her mouth and hugged her. "Don't talk. You'll waste your breath." I dialed 119 and called two ambulances immediately. Once they arrived one took (F/N) that I went in as the other took that bitch. I wasn't going to let anything else bad happen to that bitch if (F/N) says so.

~~

•Normal POV•

You awoke to a hospital room. You looked around and you found flowers next to you along with a couple cards. One was from family and the other was from the team. While the last was from Akaashi.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ (ғ/ɴ),

ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪᴛs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏғғ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ. ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜʏ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ.

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,
ᴋᴇɪᴊɪ

You almost broke out in tears. 'K-Keiji is leaving me?! No way! How can he!' You made it your goal that once you recovered you would talk to Akaashi first thing.

~~

It's been about a week now. The day that it all went down Akaashi was going to tell you something, something important.

'Job'

'Away'

'Takasaki'

'Gone'

Those words rang in your mind.

'Keiji, why didn't you tell me.

Why didn't you tell me...

You were moving.'