•13•

"(F/N), get up."

"But Keiji, I'm tired. I'm going back to sleep." You pulled the covers back on yourself.

"We have school, get up." He pulled the covers off of you.

"Keiji! I'm cold!" Your pajamas consists of a tank top and short shorts.

"Then get dressed."

You pouted, then sighed and got dressed. Since you refused to wake up you were running late and skipped breakfast.

"Ok, Keiji, ready!"

"I have to grab something, you got outside."

"Ok." You went outside and waited for Akaashi.

"Here."

"Hu-" you were cut off by toast being shoved in your mouth.

"Eat."

"But-"

"Eat and walk."

"Fine."

~~

After school you followed Akaashi to practice. Your aunt got a different job that paid better so you could quit your job. She didn't really like her last job anyways.

"Hi Suzumeda-san! Can I be the second manager again?"

"Sure!"

"Yay! Thank you!" You hugged her and she hugged you back. You were really glad and excited to watch Akaashi play again.

~~

"Keijiiii, I'm so tired. Will you carry me to my room?"

Akaashi sighed and picked you up bridal style as you wrapped your arms around his neck and laid your head on his chest. "Thank you, Keiji."

"Hey hey hey! (nickname)-chan, are you and Akaashi already married?!"

"Kotaro shut up! I'm too tried for teasing!"

Akaashi opened the door to your room and laid you down on the bed as he sat next to you. "Thank you, Keiji." You gave him a kiss and he returned it. Soon, the kiss got heated and it turned into a full on tongue-to-tongue
make-out. Akaashi pushed you down on the bed and unbuttoned your school jacket which he then threw to the side. He then took your tie off you and started to unbutton your shirt.

Aaaaaand imma stop it right there. HA! Your welcome HaikyuuPieceOfTrash . *smiles evilly*